San Pedro Piedra Gorda
in Cuauhtémoc of Estado de Zacatecas, Mexico
- General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport (38 mi)
- Jesus Teran International Airport (51 mi)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (92 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (115 mi)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo Y Costilla International Airport (147 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (162 mi)
- Zamora Airport (166 mi)
- Amado Nervo National Airport (175 mi)
- Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Historic Centre of Zacatecas (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Historic Town of Guanajuato and Adjacent Mines (Unesco heritage, 143 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 22.448 and -102.349 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 22° 26' 51" and W -102° 20' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:23 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2021-02-27 08:32:48
Delve into San Pedro Piedra Gorda
San Pedro Piedra Gorda in Cuauhtémoc (Estado de Zacatecas) with it's 8,297 habitants is a town located in Mexico about 294 mi (or 474 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Time in San Pedro Piedra Gorda is now 10:23 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to San Pedro Piedra Gorda, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Mexico is General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Camino Real de Tierra Adentro in a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km), East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cosio, Genaro Codina, Tepezala, Guadalupe and San Francisco de los Romos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 5% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
20°C (67 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 1st of March 2021
18°C (64 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021
22°C (71 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
CARRERAS Y GALLOS - SAN PEDRO-PIEDRA -GORDA - ZACATECAS (2013)
ASI NO LA PASAMOS AGUSTO EN JUNIO AYA EN SAN PEDSRO PIEDRA GORDA ZACATECAS.
SAN PEDRO PIEDRA GORDA ZACATECAS 2010
un video pa la gente de aqui san pedro piedra gorda zacatecas.
LOCOS DELINCUENTES MC BAISA, CHELINO ARTEAGA, POSSER Y MC GEO
ai la llevamos otra rolita de mex hip hop producciones de luis moya lokotes.
Cosio Aguascalientes paseo a caballo y burro
North of Aguascalientes I saw 3 kids , one riding a 1 year old horse and 2 riding a donkey.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Pedro Piedra Gorda.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, San Pedro, Cuauhtémoc, San Pedro Piedra Gorda