in Villa Hidalgo of Estado de Jalisco, Mexico
- Jesus Teran International Airport (17 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (85 mi)
- General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport (85 mi)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo Y Costilla International Airport (92 mi)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (113 mi)
- Zamora Airport (114 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (135 mi)
- Tuxpan Airport (153 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Hospicio Cabañas, Guadalajara (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Centre of Zacatecas (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Club de Golf Picacho (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Club Campestre de Aguascalientes (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Pulgas Pandas Country Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Deportivo Colon de Aguascalientes (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 21.676 and -102.588 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 21° 40' 34" and W -102° 35' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:55 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Touring Villa Hidalgo
Villa Hidalgo in Villa Hidalgo (Estado de Jalisco) with it's 12,157 residents is a town located in Mexico about 272 mi (or 438 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital place.
Time in Villa Hidalgo is now 12:55 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Villa Hidalgo, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Mexico is Jesus Teran International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila in a distance of 61 mi (or 98 km), South-East. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are several options within driving distance.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Apulco, Aguascalientes, Jesus Maria, Encarnacion de Diaz and Jalpa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
20°C (68 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
19°C (66 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Esto es Villa Hidalgo Jalisco...
Esto es Villa Hidalgo Jalisco... Video Turismo, Industria y Comercio, Tradiciones y mucho mas...
Mi Cucu - Sonora Dinamita - Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015
Mi Cucu - Sonora Dinamita - Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015.
Se me Perdió la Cadenita - Sonora Dinamita - Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015
Se me Perdió la Cadenita - Sonora Dinamita - Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015.
Entrevista a Candidatas Certamen Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015
Entrevista a Candidatas Certamen Feria Villa Hidalgo 2015.
Entrevista Candidatas Nuestra Belleza Villa Hidalgo 2015 en Canal 4
Entrevista Candidatas Nuestra Belleza Villa Hidalgo 2015 en Canal 4.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Villa Hidalgo, Jalisco
Villa Hidalgo (formerly, Paso de Sotos) is a town and municipality in the state of Jalisco in Mexico.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Villa Hidalgo.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Raso de Sotos, Paso de Sotos, Villa Hidalgo