Ojuelos de Jalisco
in Ojuelos de Jalisco of Estado de Jalisco, Mexico
- Jesus Teran International Airport (48 mi)
- Ponciano Arriaga International Airport (50 mi)
- Del Bajío International Airport (61 mi)
- General Leobardo C. Ruiz International Airport (100 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (102 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (125 mi)
- Zamora Airport (133 mi)
- Don Miguel Hidalgo Y Costilla International Airport (144 mi)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (144 mi)
- Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (234 mi)
- Camino Real de Tierra Adentro (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Historic Centre of Zacatecas (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Town of Guanajuato and Adjacent Mines (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Hospicio Cabañas, Guadalajara (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 21.866 and -101.593 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 21° 51' 58" and W -101° 35' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:19 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:08 am and 6:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.728 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Petit Gravier
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:14
Delve into Ojuelos de Jalisco
Ojuelos de Jalisco in Ojuelos de Jalisco (Estado de Jalisco) with it's 9,827 habitants is located in Mexico about 232 mi (or 373 km) north-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ojuelos de Jalisco is now 11:19 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -6 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Ojuelos de Jalisco, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Jesus Teran International Airport in a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Camino Real de Tierra Adentro in a distance of 51 mi (or 83 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villa de Arriaga, Palo Alto, Pinos, Villa Garcia and San Felipe. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
19°C (67 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
19°C (65 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
18°C (64 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Popurrí Banda Flor de San Juan La Reina del Pueblo En Ojuelos de Jalisco
Popurrí Banda Flor de San Juan La Reina del Pueblo En Ojuelos de Jalisco: No Me Sé Rajar, La Ley Del Monte, De Un Rancho A Otro y La Vida Es Una Copa De Licor.
A Ghost Caught At Old House
A white figure was caught at my grandpa's old house in Mexico. The town is Ojuelos de Jalisco Mx. The guy on the bike and the guy kicking the door are my cousins from Mexico. There is another...
ACLARACION AL SR JUAN CARLOS JASSO
ACLARACION AL REJIDOR JUAN CARLOS JASSO ROMO POR LAS ACUSACIONES.
EL SERIO CUANDO MUERA..VIDEO
orale recordando las cosas qe no qeremos que pasen y que no podemos evitar..
Mc Topo - Pensando a Media noche
hay veses ke no encontramos la manera de dejar a esa persona con la ke pasamos tantos momentos hermosos pero aveses nada es para siempree #ya_la_tienes.
Gran peste: 2.000 gansos caen del cielo muertos en EE.UU
Las autoridades están limpiando la zona para asegurarse de que las aves carnívoras no se alimenten de los cadáveres y no se propague de este modo la enfermedad.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ojuelos de Jalisco
Ojuelos de Jalisco is a colonial town and municipality in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. The town's 1990 population was 7,265, although by the year 2000 it had increased to 9,338. It sits at the junction of Mexico Highways 51, 70, and 80. The town was founded by Spanish conquistador Pedro Casillas de Avila in 1569, as a fortification to protect travelers against the Chichimecas warriors.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ojuelos de Jalisco.
- Villa de Arriaga
- Palo Alto
- Villa Garcia
- San Felipe
- Lagos de Moreno
- Villa de Reyes
- San Luis Potosi
- San Francisco de los Romos
- Soledad de Graciano Sanchez
- Encarnacion de Diaz
- Leon de los Aldama
- Jesus Maria
- San Diego de la Union
- Union de San Antonio
- Cerro de San Pedro
- San Pedro Piedra Gorda
- San Juan de los Lagos
- San Julian
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ojuelos de Jalisco