in Bouches-du-Rhône of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region, France
- Marseille Provence Airport (6 mi)
- Avignon-Caumont Airport (32 mi)
- Le Castellet Airport (33 mi)
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport (45 mi)
- Toulon-Hyères Airport (54 mi)
- Alès-Deaux Airport (67 mi)
- Gap - Tallard Airport (75 mi)
- Montélimar - Ancône Airport (77 mi)
- Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport (98 mi)
- Torino / Caselle International Airport (165 mi)
- Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of Avignon: Papal Palace, Episcopal Ensemble and Avignon Bridge (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Pont du Gard (Roman Aqueduct) (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Roman Theatre and its Surroundings and the "Triumphal Arch" of Orange (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Decorated Cave of Pont d’Arc, known as Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc, Ardèche (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Tour de guet de Calès (observation point, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.528 and 5.257 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 31' 42" and E 5° 15' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:19 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:21 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Velaux
Velaux in Bouches-du-Rhône (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region) with it's 7,963 habitants is located in France about 393 mi (or 633 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Velaux is now 12:19 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Velaux, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Marseille Provence Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Istres, Apt and Carpentras. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 70 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 25th of February 2020
14°C (57 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
9°C (47 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Scattered clouds, strong breeze.
Thursday, 27th of February 2020
7°C (45 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Golden Tulip Marseille Airport (ex Holiday Inn Express)
Pullman Marseille Provence Aéroport
Mas de Fauchon
Comfort Hotel Marseille Airport
Kyriad MARSEILLE PROVENCE - Aéroport
ibis Marseille Provence Aéroport
Le Royal Provence
Appart’City Marseille Aéroport – Vitrolles Résidence de Tourisme
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rognac 2010 French Masters in Line Nashville-Gang Côte d' Azur . 5ème partie
1ère prestation de nos danseuses du NASHVILLE GANG de La Colle sur Loup et Cap d' Ail 06. Sylvie, Melissa et Mélodie.
OUIGO n°6258 Marseille - Marne-la-Vallée Chessy à Ventabren.
09/08/2013 - Passage rapide d'un UM OUIGO entre Aix-en-Provence TGV et Avignon TGV, en pleine accélération sur la LGV Méditerranée.
VENTABREN RETRO PASSION 2012 Part02
La 3 ème édition de l'exposition de véhicules historique et compétition autos / motos organisé par le VENTABREN RETRO PASSION le dimanche 09 Septembre 2012. Seconde partie d'une petite...
Foyer Rural Ventabren : Danse classique. Spectacle du 14/06/2014
Vidéo ou diaporama des activités proposées par notre association.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Acropolis Roquepertuse is a historical religious center for the Celts. It is located near the city of Velaux, north of Marseille and west of Aix-en-Provence, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur région of southern France. Roquepertuse had no domiciles available for worshippers and has been used as a sanctuary where only priests may have lived permanently. It was destroyed by the Romans in 124 BC and was discovered in 1860. Most of the excavations were done in 1923 by H. de Gérin-Ricard.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Velaux.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
LES INNOCENTS + PREMIERE PARTIE - FESTIVAL AVEC LE TEMPS 2020
Starting at: 09:00 pm (21:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Velaux, Velaurs, Вело, 韦洛