in Drôme of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
- Valence-Chabeuil Airport (23 mi)
- Montélimar - Ancône Airport (33 mi)
- Gap - Tallard Airport (39 mi)
- L'alpe D'huez Airport (42 mi)
- Grenoble-Isère Airport (42 mi)
- Aubenas-Ardèche Méridional Airport (51 mi)
- Avignon-Caumont Airport (63 mi)
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport (69 mi)
- Marseille Provence Airport (91 mi)
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport (109 mi)
- Torino / Caselle International Airport (116 mi)
- Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport (119 mi)
- Roman Theatre and its Surroundings and the "Triumphal Arch" of Orange (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Decorated Cave of Pont d’Arc, known as Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc, Ardèche (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Historic Centre of Avignon: Papal Palace, Episcopal Ensemble and Avignon Bridge (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Pont du Gard (Roman Aqueduct) (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Site of Lyons (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.750 and 5.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 45' 0" and E 5° 22' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:06 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Die
Die in Drôme (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) with it's 4,924 habitants is located in France about 317 mi (or 511 km) south-east of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Die is now 05:06 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports close to Die, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Valence-Chabeuil Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Roman Theatre and its Surroundings and the "Triumphal Arch" of Orange in a distance of 51 mi (or 81 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Condorcet, Nyons, Valence, Grenoble and Le Devoluy. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 39 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||10%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
8°C (47 °F)
1°C (35 °F)
Light snow, calm, few clouds.
Monday, 2nd of March 2020
3°C (37 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Snow, calm, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 3rd of March 2020
3°C (37 °F)
-4°C (25 °F)
Light snow, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Fête de la Transhumance à Die 2014 (Drôme - France)
Transhumance le 21.06.2014 (GB) Transhumance is the seasonal movement of people with their livestock over relatively short distances, typically to higher pastures in summer and to lower valleys...
Fête de la Transhumance à Die 2013 (Drôme - France)
Transhumance le 22.06.2013 (EN) Transhumance is the seasonal movement of people with their livestock over relatively short distances, typically to higher pastures in summer and to lower valleys...
Fête de la Transhumance à Die - 2010 (Drôme - France)
(F) Transhumance le 19.06.2010 de Die à Baise (Chamaloc) (GB) Transhumance is the seasonal movement of people with their livestock over relatively short distances, typically to higher pastures...
Comuna DIE , Drôme, Ródano Alpes, França 2014
TURISMO ITINERANTE AUTOCARAVANISMO --- Die é conhecido como o" Diois", subprefeitura de Drôme departamento no sudeste da França . Região administrativa de Ródano-Alpes.
Fête de la Transhumance à Die - 2011 1/2 (Drôme - France)
Transhumance le 26.06.2011 de Die à Baise (Chamaloc) (GB) Transhumance is the seasonal movement of people with their livestock over relatively short distances, typically to higher pastures...
France - part 2 - camping Die, Cirque d'Archiane & village Menée
Camping Domaine de Mûrier. Cirque d'Archiane. A glass of wine in Cafe de la Mairie in Menée.
Appellation clairette de Die - Fabien Lombard, Président du Syndicat de la Clairette de Die
Découvrez l'appellation Clairette de Die sur http://www.terreetvigne.com/videos/appellation-clairette-de-die/ Retrouvez : - Fabien Lombard, Président du Syndicat de la Clairette de Die -...
la ferme aux papillons a die
Le Jardin des découvertes est une ferme d'élevage et un centre d'observation où vivent en liberté autour des visiteurs des centaines de papillons exotiques. Vous rencontrez l'insaisissable...
Au pays de la Clairette de Die.
Il y a deux mille ans en Gaule, au pays des Voconces, une jarre oubliée dans une rivière aurait transformé le vin en un liquide sucré et pétillant. Ainsi naquit la Clairette de Die ! en...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Die Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Die) is a former Roman Catholic cathedral, and national monument of France, in the town of Die, Drôme. It was formerly the seat of the Bishop of Die. The diocese was not restored after the French Revolution but by the Concordat of 1801 was added to the Diocese of Grenoble.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Die.
- Le Devoluy
- La Tour-du-Pin
- Le Chambon
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: