in Okres Brno-Venkov of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (5 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (31 mi)
- Holešov Airport (39 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (58 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (67 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (69 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (73 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (78 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (132 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (162 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 22 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Zoo Brno (zoo, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.100 and 16.767 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 5' 59" and E 16° 46' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:08 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:27 am and 5:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-03-04 08:36:14
Rychmanov in Okres Brno-Venkov (South Moravian) is a town located in Czechia about 125 mi (or 202 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital place.
Time in Rychmanov is now 04:08 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports nearby Rychmanov, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Tugendhat Villa in Brno in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. We collected 1 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Brno, Drasenhofen, Schrattenberg, Ottenthal and Herrnbaumgarten. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 52 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 5th of March 2021
3°C (38 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Rain and snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of March 2021
4°C (38 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 7th of March 2021
5°C (42 °F)
-0°C (31 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Policejní honička na Brněnsku
Policejní pronásledování řidiče pod vlivem drog v obcích Moutnice, Těšany a Nesvačilka na jihu Moravy.
32-RISEN - CHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE
RISEN: NEW GAMECHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE - WWW.RISEN.CZ.
Zamykání vody na Balatonu 2008
Pořádal MK RC Fógli Brno, rybník Balaton, Sokolnice u Brna 2.11.2008 http://www.rcfogli.cz.
SMARTLYNX Airlines in Brno Airport LKTB
TVS6307 Travel Service from Skiathos Island Airport JSI Greece to Brno Tuřany Airport BRQ Airbus A320-211, Reg: YL-LCD date: 2012-06-02 time: 10:58 CET approach and landing.
Odemykání vody na Balatonu 2008 2/2
Druhá část. Pořádal MK RC Fógli Brno, rybník Balaton, Sokolnice u Brna 13.4.2008 http://www.rcfogli.cz.
Euro Cup Újezd 2009 - Subaru Impreza STI
Volný mezinárodní závod automobilů do vrchu Euro Cup 2009 v Újezdu u Brna, dne 4. - 5.4.2009 - Mohyla Míru. Zdeněk Hrstka - Subaru Impreza STI, Subaru Motorsport Polička, startovní...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Battle of Austerlitz
The Battle of Austerlitz, also known as the Battle of the Three Emperors, was one of Napoleon's greatest victories, where the French Empire effectively crushed the Third Coalition. On 2 December 1805 (20 November Old Style, 11 Frimaire An XIV, in the French Republican Calendar), a French army, commanded by Emperor Napoleon I, decisively defeated a Russo-Austrian army, commanded by Tsar Alexander I and Holy Roman Emperor Francis II, after nearly nine hours of difficult fighting.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rychmanov.
- Neudorf bei Staatz
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Laa an der Thaya
- Velka Bites
- Asparn an der Zaya