in Politischer Bezirk Mistelbach of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (27 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (43 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (45 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (50 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (58 mi)
- Holešov Airport (59 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (94 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (97 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (139 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (201 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.761 and 16.579 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 45' 39" and E 16° 34' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:56 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:33 am and 5:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2021-02-28 08:35:29
Ottenthal in Politischer Bezirk Mistelbach (Niederösterreich) is a town located in Austria about 39 mi (or 63 km) north of Vienna, the country's capital place.
Time in Ottenthal is now 01:56 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports nearby Ottenthal, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Brno-Tuřany Airport in Czechia in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km). The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 45 mi (or 44 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in Czechia at a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km). The closest in Austria is Historic Centre of Vienna in a distance of 39 mi (or 14 km), East. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Falkenstein, Drasenhofen, Neudorf bei Staatz, Poysdorf and Herrnbaumgarten. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 47 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1035 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 2nd of March 2021
11°C (51 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 3rd of March 2021
10°C (51 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 4th of March 2021
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
世界の車窓から(;´Д｀)ﾉθﾞﾞ ｳｲｨｨｨｨﾝ 〜ﾌﾞﾙﾉ
延々とオーストリアはウィーンからチェコのブルノ間の車窓からの眺めを写しただけの動画。Travel intercity Train Wien〜Bruno.
[Schengen] Mikulov - Drasenhofen 07/14
Byłe przejście graniczne Mikulov - Drasenhofen w obu kierunkach. Former border crossing Mikulov - Drasenhofen in both directions.
Vinobraní Mikulov - Průvod krále Václava IV.
Mikulov 11.září 2010 - Pálavské vinobraní Mikulov September 11, 2010 - Palava vintage.
Pálavské vinobraní v Mikulově 2014 - Pálavské vintage Mikulov 2014
Pálavské vinobraní v Mikulově 2014.Průvod krále Václava IV.s královnou Chantal Poullain,Bacchusem a s krojovaným průvodem. - Ukázka zbraní a historické souboje. - Na náměstí...
Lodha Prelaunch Palava City, Dombivali
Website: http://lodha-palava.com/ Palava City Dombivali is a mega city in Mumbai spread over 5000 acres. There are so many features and amenities that attract people to buy homes in Palava....
Pozvánka na Mikulov Gourmet Festival 2014
Dovolujeme si Vás pozvat na 5. ročník Mikulov Gourmet Festival, 5.-8. 6. 2014 Mikulov Gourmet Festival je čtyřdenní oslavou moravské kuchyně při snoubení se skvělými moravskými...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Falkenstein Castle (Lower Austria)
The ruins of Falkenstein Castle is located in the Weinviertel region of Lower Austria, about 55 km north of Vienna near the border to Czech Republic. The history of the castle from the 11th century is as old as the settlement of the region. It was founded around 1050 by Emperor Henry III. 1106 Leopold III, Margrave of Austria purchased the castle, from then on it was owned by the rulers of Austria. 1572 Maximilian II sold Falkenstein to the Baron (later Count) of Trautson.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ottenthal.
- Neudorf bei Staatz
- Asparn an der Zaya
- Laa an der Thaya
- Neusiedl an der Zaya