in Okres Břeclav of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (24 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (40 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (48 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (51 mi)
- Holešov Airport (55 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (56 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (93 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (98 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (139 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (205 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.806 and 16.638 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 48' 20" and E 16° 38' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:08 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:38 am and 4:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-10-29 08:32:26
Mikulov in Okres Břeclav (South Moravian) with it's 7,608 inhabitants is located in Czechia about 133 mi (or 215 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital.
Local time in Mikulov is now 06:08 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Mikulov, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Drasenhofen, Ottenthal, Falkenstein, Schrattenberg and Herrnbaumgarten. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
15°C (59 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Vinobraní Mikulov - Průvod krále Václava IV.
Mikulov 11.září 2010 - Pálavské vinobraní Mikulov September 11, 2010 - Palava vintage.
Pálavské vinobraní v Mikulově 2014 - Pálavské vintage Mikulov 2014
Pálavské vinobraní v Mikulově 2014.Průvod krále Václava IV.s královnou Chantal Poullain,Bacchusem a s krojovaným průvodem. - Ukázka zbraní a historické souboje. - Na náměstí...
Pozvánka na Mikulov Gourmet Festival 2014
Dovolujeme si Vás pozvat na 5. ročník Mikulov Gourmet Festival, 5.-8. 6. 2014 Mikulov Gourmet Festival je čtyřdenní oslavou moravské kuchyně při snoubení se skvělými moravskými...
Mikulov - Svatý kopeček - zámek
Mikulov (německy Nikolsburg) je město v okrese Břeclav v Jihomoravském kraji, u hranice s Rakouskem. V roce 2012 zde žilo přes 7 tisíc obyvatel. Historické centrum Mikulova nese status...
Mikulov, Czechy, zamek, zabytki, Czech Republic, niem. Nikolsburg, jidysz ניקאלשבורג
Mikulov, Czechy, zamek, zabytki, Czech Republic, niem. Nikolsburg, jidysz ניקאלשבורג https://pl-pl.facebook.com/KlassaSports https://pl-pl.facebook.com/klassateam.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Mikulov Castle is situated in the town of Mikulov in South Moravia, Czech Republic. The castle stands on a place of historic Slavonic settlement, where since the end of the 13th century the original stone castle was erected. The present castle is the result of a reconstruction in 1719-1730 under the dukes of Dietrichstein. The end of World War II meant a complete disaster for the castle, as German troops withdrawing from the town set fire to it.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mikulov.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nikolov, Nickolsburg, Микулов, Nikolsburg, Míkulov, מיקולוב, ミクロフ, Mikulova, Mėkoluovs, Мікулов, ניקאלשבורג, 米庫洛夫