in Okres Břeclav of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (10 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (29 mi)
- Holešov Airport (40 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (54 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (62 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (64 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (75 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (83 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (136 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (157 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Zoo Brno (zoo, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.028 and 16.810 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 1' 41" and E 16° 48' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:34 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:35 am and 8:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-08-06 07:21:16
Delve into Borkovany
Borkovany in Okres Břeclav (South Moravian) with it's 733 habitants is a town located in Czechia about 130 mi (or 209 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital town.
Time in Borkovany is now 12:34 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Borkovany, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Tugendhat Villa in Brno in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Brno, Schrattenberg, Drasenhofen, Bernhardsthal and Ottenthal. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 7th of August 2020
25°C (78 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 8th of August 2020
26°C (79 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 9th of August 2020
26°C (78 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Novosady - Nedokončený památník u Křepic 2006
Nedokončený památník Bratislavsko - Brněnské operace v r.1945 GPS 48°59'51.83"S 16°43'52.80"V.
Policejní honička na Brněnsku
Policejní pronásledování řidiče pod vlivem drog v obcích Moutnice, Těšany a Nesvačilka na jihu Moravy.
I played this gameplay on christmas, long time...fast start:-) (christmas new gamemode)
32-RISEN - CHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE
RISEN: NEW GAMECHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE - WWW.RISEN.CZ.
Euro Cup Újezd 2009 - Subaru Impreza STI
Volný mezinárodní závod automobilů do vrchu Euro Cup 2009 v Újezdu u Brna, dne 4. - 5.4.2009 - Mohyla Míru. Zdeněk Hrstka - Subaru Impreza STI, Subaru Motorsport Polička, startovní...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Těšany is a village in Brno-Country District, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 1,211 (2006).
Šitbořice is a village in Břeclav District, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 1,929 (2006).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Borkovany.
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Neudorf bei Staatz
- Laa an der Thaya
- Asparn an der Zaya
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: