in Okres Vyškov of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (9 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (27 mi)
- Holešov Airport (38 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (54 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (63 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (66 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (73 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (83 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (136 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (158 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Zoo Brno (zoo, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.054 and 16.837 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 3' 12" and E 16° 50' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:58 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:40 am and 4:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-01-15 08:23:06
Bošovice in Okres Vyškov (South Moravian) with it's 1,071 citizens is a town in Czechia about 130 mi (or 209 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Current time in Bošovice is now 12:58 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports near Bošovice, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Tugendhat Villa in Brno in a distance of 15 mi (or 23 km), North-West. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Brno, Schrattenberg, Drasenhofen, Bernhardsthal and Herrnbaumgarten. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -1°C / 30 °F
|Morning Temperature||-4°C / 25 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Night Temperature||-4°C / 26 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Saturday, 16th of January 2021
-4°C (26 °F)
-5°C (23 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 17th of January 2021
-5°C (23 °F)
-9°C (16 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 18th of January 2021
-5°C (23 °F)
-5°C (23 °F)
Light snow, calm, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Policejní honička na Brněnsku
Policejní pronásledování řidiče pod vlivem drog v obcích Moutnice, Těšany a Nesvačilka na jihu Moravy.
I played this gameplay on christmas, long time...fast start:-) (christmas new gamemode)
SMARTLYNX Airlines in Brno Airport LKTB
TVS6307 Travel Service from Skiathos Island Airport JSI Greece to Brno Tuřany Airport BRQ Airbus A320-211, Reg: YL-LCD date: 2012-06-02 time: 10:58 CET approach and landing.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bošovice.
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Neudorf bei Staatz
- Laa an der Thaya
- Asparn an der Zaya
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: