in Okres Břeclav of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (10 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (30 mi)
- Holešov Airport (41 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (55 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (62 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (63 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (76 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (83 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (136 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (158 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Zoo Brno (zoo, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.014 and 16.780 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 0' 51" and E 16° 46' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:26 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:23 am and 5:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-03-06 08:33:05
Delve into Šitbořice
Šitbořice in Okres Břeclav (South Moravian) with it's 1,958 habitants is located in Czechia about 129 mi (or 208 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Šitbořice is now 03:26 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Šitbořice, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Tugendhat Villa in Brno in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), North-West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Brno, Drasenhofen, Schrattenberg, Ottenthal and Herrnbaumgarten. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 7th of March 2021
6°C (43 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 8th of March 2021
6°C (43 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 9th of March 2021
3°C (38 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Novosady - Nedokončený památník u Křepic 2006
Nedokončený památník Bratislavsko - Brněnské operace v r.1945 GPS 48°59'51.83"S 16°43'52.80"V.
Policejní honička na Brněnsku
Policejní pronásledování řidiče pod vlivem drog v obcích Moutnice, Těšany a Nesvačilka na jihu Moravy.
I played this gameplay on christmas, long time...fast start:-) (christmas new gamemode)
32-RISEN - CHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE
RISEN: NEW GAMECHAPTER2: CRYSTALDISK - EASTERN TEMPLE - WWW.RISEN.CZ.
15-RISEN - CHAPTER1: HARBOUR TOWN - ROMANOV
RISEN: NEW GAME CHAPTER1: HARBOUR TOWN - Romanovs' gold WWW.RISEN.CZ.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Těšany is a village in Brno-Country District, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 1,211 (2006).
Šitbořice is a village in Břeclav District, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 1,929 (2006).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Šitbořice.
- Neudorf bei Staatz
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
- Laa an der Thaya
- Asparn an der Zaya
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: