in Okres Pardubice of Pardubický kraj, Czechia
- Pardubice Airport (1 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (65 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (74 mi)
- Copernicus Wrocław Airport (90 mi)
- Holešov Airport (96 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (103 mi)
- Dresden Airport (115 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (138 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (145 mi)
- Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (146 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (188 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.028 and 15.731 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 42" and E 15° 43' 51"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:36 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:39 am and 4:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Svítkov in Okres Pardubice (Pardubický kraj) is a city in Czechia about 58 mi (or 94 km) east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Svítkov is now 04:36 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Svítkov, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Pardubice Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pardubice, Hradec Kralove, Jihlava, Kudowa-Zdroj and Karpacz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 37 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 26th of January 2020
3°C (37 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Monday, 27th of January 2020
4°C (39 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
5°C (41 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
U.S. Army Dragoon Ride Pardubice 2nd convoy
2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment,NATO Atlantic Resolve,Host Nation Support,M1126 STRYKER,Humvee,Oshkosh HEMTT,Oshkosh FMTV 3,Oshkosh HEMTT-A4m.
ZLATÁ SPONA TŘÍLETÝCH - Pardubice 12.10.2014
1. Marmiton 2. Playmona 3. Mesi 4. Dunagiri 5. Charmiena.
STŘÍBRNÁ TROFEJ - Pardubice 12.10.2014
1. Fafintadenient 2. Gejzir 3. No Time to Lose 4. Liberty Son 5. Kamienczyk.
Velká pardubická 1965 - Grand steeplechase Pardubice 1965
Nejtěžší překážkový dostih kontinentu ve městě Pardubice.
Dragoon Ride - Příjezd na na letiště PCE / Arrival at Pardubice AFB
Příjezd druhé třetiny konvoje na letiště Pardubice.
Pardubice Svítkov (from Dejv)
Pardubice Svítkov , EuroCity , EC 170 Hungaria , EC 120 Košičan , 350 , 471 , 151 , 162 , R , I.Koridor , 160km/h , zastávka , západ slunce , most na tratí , autoblok , HDV , HD , High...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Srnojedy is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has cca 560 inhabitants.
Starý Mateřov is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has 340 inhabitants.
Dubany is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has cca 185 inhabitants and a really great pub. Some have said it actually has 186 inhabitants, the 186th being a dog called Basil.
Staré Jesenčany is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic, very near to the city of Pardubice. It has cca 230 inhabitants.
Třebosice is small village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 150 inhabitants.
ČEZ Aréna (Pardubice)
ČEZ Aréna is an indoor sporting arena located in Pardubice, Czech Republic. The capacity of the arena is 10,300. It was built in 1960 and is currently home to the HC Pardubice ice hockey team, as well as the BK Pardubice basketball team. It hosted the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship in 2002 and 2008.
Pardubice hlavní nádraží
Pardubice main railway station (Czech Pardubice hlavní nádraží) is one of the largest railway stations in the Czech Republic, located about (1.8 kilometres WSW from city centre of Pardubice, an important railway network hub.
Pardubice Airport is a military airport permitted to handle international civil air traffic. It is located in the city of Pardubice, Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Svítkov.
Pardubice: Karlovina, Pardubice (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: