in Okres Pardubice of Pardubický kraj, Czechia
- Pardubice Airport (1 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (66 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (73 mi)
- Copernicus Wrocław Airport (92 mi)
- Holešov Airport (95 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (102 mi)
- Dresden Airport (117 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (136 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (143 mi)
- Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (148 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (190 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.997 and 15.735 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 59' 50" and E 15° 44' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:44 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:39 am and 8:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-08-08 07:23:13
Třebosice in Okres Pardubice (Pardubický kraj) with it's 152 citizens is a place in Czechia about 59 mi (or 94 km) east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Current time in Třebosice is now 07:44 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Třebosice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Pardubice Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pardubice, Hradec Kralove, Jihlava, Kudowa-Zdroj and Duszniki-Zdroj. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 11% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Monday, 10th of August 2020
29°C (84 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
29°C (83 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 12th of August 2020
28°C (82 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
U.S. Army Dragoon Ride Pardubice 2nd convoy
2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment,NATO Atlantic Resolve,Host Nation Support,M1126 STRYKER,Humvee,Oshkosh HEMTT,Oshkosh FMTV 3,Oshkosh HEMTT-A4m.
ZLATÁ SPONA TŘÍLETÝCH - Pardubice 12.10.2014
1. Marmiton 2. Playmona 3. Mesi 4. Dunagiri 5. Charmiena.
STŘÍBRNÁ TROFEJ - Pardubice 12.10.2014
1. Fafintadenient 2. Gejzir 3. No Time to Lose 4. Liberty Son 5. Kamienczyk.
Velká pardubická 1965 - Grand steeplechase Pardubice 1965
Nejtěžší překážkový dostih kontinentu ve městě Pardubice.
Dragoon Ride - Příjezd na na letiště PCE / Arrival at Pardubice AFB
Příjezd druhé třetiny konvoje na letiště Pardubice.
Sumur Minyak Tradisional Di Cepu
Lapangan Minyak tua di Wonocolo ini dioperasikan oleh masyarakat sekitar yang memproduksikan sumur – sumur tua milik Pertamina dan Humpuss yang sudah tidak ekonomis lagi. Artinya sumur ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Čepí is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has cca 420 inhabitants.
Starý Mateřov is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has 340 inhabitants.
Dubany is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has cca 185 inhabitants and a really great pub. Some have said it actually has 186 inhabitants, the 186th being a dog called Basil.
Staré Jesenčany is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic, very near to the city of Pardubice. It has cca 230 inhabitants.
Třebosice is small village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 150 inhabitants.
Dřenice (Chrudim District)
See other places named Dřenice. Dřenice is a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 300 inhabitants.
Třibřichy is a village in Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 300 inhabitants.
Pardubice Airport is a military airport permitted to handle international civil air traffic. It is located in the city of Pardubice, Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Třebosice.
Pardubice: Karlovina, Pardubice (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.