in Eskişehir, Turkey
- Anadolu University Airport (27 mi)
- Afyon Airport (50 mi)
- Bursa Yenişehir Airport (82 mi)
- Uşak Airport (84 mi)
- Cengiz Topel Airport (95 mi)
- Bursa Airport (105 mi)
- Süleyman Demirel International Airport (111 mi)
- Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (124 mi)
- Çardak Airport (127 mi)
- Esenboğa International Airport (131 mi)
- Atatürk International Airport (145 mi)
- Antalya International Airport (176 mi)
- Bursa and Cumalıkızık: the Birth of the Ottoman Empire (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Hierapolis-Pamukkale (Unesco heritage, 135 mi)
- Historic Areas of Istanbul (Unesco heritage, 141 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.445 and 30.695 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 26' 40" and E 30° 41' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Lira - TRY
- Spoken languages:
- Turkish, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Avaric
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:34 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Istanbul
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:58 am and 7:09 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Turkey.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Turkey. Last Update: 2023-03-20 07:55:28
Seyitgazi in Eskişehir with it's 3,284 inhabitants is located in Turkey about 119 mi (or 192 km) west of Ankara, the country's capital.
Local time in Seyitgazi is now 04:34 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Istanbul with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 12 airports in the wider vicinity of Seyitgazi, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Turkey is Anadolu University Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Turkey is Bursa and Cumalıkızık: the Birth of the Ottoman Empire in a distance of 101 mi (or 162 km), North-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kirka, Mahmudiye, Han, Cifteler and Odunpazari. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 64% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Wednesday, 22nd of March 2023
9°C (48 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 23rd of March 2023
7°C (45 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 24th of March 2023
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hasan Kalın Kimdir
Hasan KALIN AK Parti Seyitgazi Belediye Başkan Adayı 1980 yılında Seyitgazi ilçesinde doğdu. İlköğrenimini Kesenler Köyü İlköğretim Okulu'nda, orta öğrenimini Seyitgazi Ortaokulu'n...
Yesiltepe (ISBAS) Koyu Seyitgazi - Eskisehir
Eskisehir ili Seyitgazi ilcesi Yesiltepe koyunden goruntuler...
Garçons em fim de festa
Esse foi um video gravado, após uma festa, e os garçons estavam muito alegres, e de bem com á vida.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Seyitgazi.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: