in Manisa, Turkey
- Çiğli Airport (24 mi)
- Adnan Menderes International Airport (26 mi)
- Mytilene International Airport (54 mi)
- Balıkesir Körfez Airport (69 mi)
- Samos Airport (70 mi)
- Chios Island National Airport (72 mi)
- Balıkesir Merkez Airport (75 mi)
- Milas Bodrum International Airport (95 mi)
- Dalaman International Airport (151 mi)
- Atatürk International Airport (179 mi)
- Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (187 mi)
- Pergamon and its Multi-Layered Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Pythagoreion and Heraion of Samos (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- The Historic Centre (Chorá) with the Monastery of Saint-John the Theologian and the Cave of the Apocalypse on the Island of Pátmos (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Hierapolis-Pamukkale (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Troy (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Bursa and Cumalıkızık: the Birth of the Ottoman Empire (Unesco heritage, 139 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 38.612 and 27.426 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 38° 36' 43" and E 27° 25' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Lira - TRY
- Spoken languages:
- Turkish, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Avaric
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:28 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Istanbul
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:01 am and 7:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Turkey.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Turkey. Last Update: 2023-03-28 08:21:02
Delve into Manisa
Manisa in Manisa with it's 243,971 habitants is a city located in Turkey about 304 mi (or 489 km) west of Ankara, the country's capital town.
Current time in Manisa is now 06:28 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Istanbul with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Manisa, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Turkey is Çiğli Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Turkey is Pergamon and its Multi-Layered Cultural Landscape in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Muradiye, Ucpinar, Karaoglanli, Kemalpasa and Saruhanli. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||14%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 67% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 29th of March 2023
10°C (49 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, few clouds.
Thursday, 30th of March 2023
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 31st of March 2023
14°C (58 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
The Fortyfive Business Hotel & Spa
Anemon Kula - Special Class
Orucoglu Oreko Hotel
CESME TROY BOUTIQUE HOTEL SUITES SPA
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
National Geographic Mega Fabrikalar Vestel City FULL
Böyle önemli bir teşkilatın var olması ve de o teşkilatın ürünlerinin dünyanın her bir köşesine ihraç edilmesi hem Vestel hem de Türkiye açısından çok önemli bir gelişmedir....
Dinozor Treni - Denizaltı - Part 1 (29 Nisan 2013)
Daha çok eğlence için http://www.youtube.com/ ve http://pbskids.org/dinosaurtrain/games/ adreslerine girebilirsiniz. Bize abone olun. Çok yakında Part 2...
U-16 BNT vs. Romania: Highlights - Jan. 19, 2015
The U-16 Boy's National Team defeated Romania 2-0 in the opening game of the 2015 Aegean Cup. More info: http://www.ussoccer.com Subscribe to U.S. Soccer on YouTube!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Magnesia ad Sipylum
Magnesia ad Sipylum, was a city of Lydia, situated about 65 km northeast of Smyrna on the river Hermus at the foot of Mount Sipylus. The city should not be confused with its older neighbor, Magnesia on the Maeander, both founded by colonists from the Greek region of Magnesia. The first famous mention of the city is in 190 BC, when Antiochus the Great was defeated in the battle of Magnesia by the Roman consul Lucius Cornelius Scipio Asiaticus.
Manisa 19 Mayıs Stadium
Manisa 19 Mayis Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Manisa, Turkey. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of Süper Lig team Manisaspor. The stadium currently holds 20,000 people. The stadium is named after the date 19 May 1919 when Mustafa Kemal Atatürk set foot on land in Samsun to start the Turkish national independence movement.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Manisa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Saruhan, Magnesia ad Sipylum, Sarouhan, Manissa, Magnisiyah, Mahnisa, Magnēsıa, Manisa, Magnesia am Sipylos, Маниса