in Bezirk Zofingen of Canton of Aargau, Switzerland
- Grenchen Airport (26 mi)
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport (29 mi)
- Buochs Airport (30 mi)
- Zürich Airport (31 mi)
- Bern Belp Airport (33 mi)
- Fontaine Airport (51 mi)
- Donaueschingen-Villingen Airport (54 mi)
- Colmar-Houssen Airport (63 mi)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (103 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (113 mi)
- Malpensa International Airport (120 mi)
- Torino / Caselle International Airport (145 mi)
- Prehistoric Pile dwellings around the Alps (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Old City of Berne (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- La Chaux-de-Fonds / Le Locle, Watchmaking Town Planning (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Monastic Island of Reichenau (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Lavaux, Vineyard Terraces (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Strasbourg – Grande île (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Tierpark Langenthal (zoo, (9 mi)
- Stadtvoliere Vögeligarten Olten (zoo, (4 mi)
- Wildpark Mühletäli (zoo, (4 mi)
- Wildpark Roggenhausen (zoo, (7 mi)
- Jürg Jennys Raubtiere, Zirkuszoo (zoo, (17 mi)
- Hirschpark Willisau (zoo, (12 mi)
- Wildpark Heitern (zoo, (1 mi)
- Römischer Haustierpark Augst (zoo, (20 mi)
- Tierpark Weihermätteli (zoo, (17 mi)
- Voliere Trottenweiher Zofingen (zoo, (0 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.288 and 7.946 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 17' 16" and E 7° 56' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - CHF
- Spoken languages:
- German, French, Italian, Romansh
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:37 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Zurich
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 8:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Switzerland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Switzerland. Last Update: 2020-08-08 07:23:13
Delve into Zofingen
Zofingen in Bezirk Zofingen (Canton of Aargau) with it's 11,451 habitants is located in Switzerland about 33 mi (or 53 km) north-east of Bern, the country's capital town.
Current time in Zofingen is now 07:37 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Zurich with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Zofingen, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Switzerland is Grenchen Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Prehistoric Pile dwellings around the Alps in Austria at a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km). The closest in Switzerland is Old City of Berne in a distance of 33 mi (or 20 km), East. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Olten, Kirchleerau, Aarau, Suhr and Kaenerkinden. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||30°C / 85 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 9th of August 2020
30°C (86 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 10th of August 2020
32°C (89 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
32°C (90 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Amaris Hotel-Garni ****
Hotel Olten Swiss Quality
ibis Rothrist Olten
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
1994 Powerman Zofingen Zusammenfassung / Summary D/E
Zusammenfassung des Powerman Duathlon 1994 in Deutsch / second part of video summary of Powerman Duathlon 1994 in english. Race entry for the next race click here ...
1989 First Powerman Zofingen alias Run & Bike
1989 is the starting point of a great story. The first edition of "Run & Bike", now known as Powerman Zofingen, was performed. A real historical document! Enjoy with us in this video clip the...
Powerman Zofingen inspirations
Let you inspire and take part at the No. 1 in Duathlon, the most legendary and famous in the world since 25 years . The race entry for the next edition is here http://www.powerman.ch/en/Registration.
Gymnastik Bühne STV Langendorf SMV'11 Zofingen
Gymnastik Bühne des ST V Langendorf an der SMV'11 in Zofingen. Note: 9.29 (Bravo! :))
Maybe I'm Amazed (Duett) - Christoph Walter Orchestra @ Moolight Classics Zofingen
www.moonlightclassics.ch Christoph Walter Orchestra Nelly Patty, Vocals Walter Belcher, Vocals.
Mein bearbeitetes Video in Zofingen. Switzerland . Aargau-HD
Ich habe dieses Video mit dem Video-Editor von YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/editor) erstellt.in Zofingen.
1996 Powerman Zofingen short summary in english
Race entry for the next race click here http://www.powerman.ch/en/Registration.
Fackelumzug Kinderfest Zofingen 2012
Fackelumzug zum Schluss des Zofinger Kinderfestes vom 6. Juli 2012. Leider im Regen - verständlicherweise entsprechend wenig Teilnehmer waren dabei.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Zofingen District is a district in the Swiss canton of Aargau. It is located in the southwest corner of the Canton. The seat is Zofingen. The largest municipality in population is Oftringen, the smallest is Wiliberg. It has a population of 66,152 (as of 30 June 2012).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zofingen.
Zofingen: BLEICHE AG, Zofingen (source)
Brittnau: Storchensiedlung, Brittnau (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
زوفينجين, Zofinguen, Zofingen, Zofingo, زوفنژان, Zofingue, ZLL, ツォフィンゲン, Цофинген, 초핑겐, زوفنگن, 祖芬根