in Bezirk Uster of Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
- Zürich Airport (11 mi)
- Buochs Airport (30 mi)
- St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (40 mi)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (43 mi)
- Donaueschingen-Villingen Airport (44 mi)
- Hohenems-Dornbirn Airport (46 mi)
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport (58 mi)
- Locarno Airport (82 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (96 mi)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (103 mi)
- Malpensa International Airport (119 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (125 mi)
- Prehistoric Pile dwellings around the Alps (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Monastic Island of Reichenau (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Old City of Berne (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Zoo Zürich (zoo, (7 mi)
- Knies Kinderzoo (zoo, (10 mi)
- Hirschgarten Zug (zoo, (16 mi)
- Vivarium Tablat (zoo, (8 mi)
- Voliere Zürich (zoo, (9 mi)
- Wildpark Bruderhaus (zoo, (9 mi)
- Voliere Zug (zoo, (16 mi)
- Wildnispark Zürich Langenberg (zoo, (10 mi)
- Fischottergehege Männedorf (zoo, (6 mi)
- Segelclcub Sihlsee (marina, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.347 and 8.721 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 20' 49" and E 8° 43' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - CHF
- Spoken languages:
- German, French, Italian, Romansh
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:32 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Zurich
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:01 am and 7:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Switzerland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Switzerland. Last Update: 2020-04-01 07:28:26
Delve into Uster
Uster in Bezirk Uster (Canton of Zurich) with it's 23,279 habitants is located in Switzerland about 66 mi (or 106 km) north-east of Bern, the country's capital town.
Current time in Uster is now 07:32 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Zurich with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Uster, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Switzerland is Zürich Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Prehistoric Pile dwellings around the Alps in Austria at a distance of 25 mi (or 39 km). The closest in Switzerland is Abbey of St Gall in a distance of 31 mi (or 39 km), West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pfaffikon, Meilen, Hinwil, Horgen and Winterthur. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
12°C (54 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
11°C (52 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Gasthof zum Hecht
Hotel Swiss Star
Hirschen am See
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Aiki Nomad Seminar - Uster 2015 (Ita)
Esplorazione e condivisione di tecniche, principi e prospettive dell'Aikido, con: - Peter Fankhauser (aikidounlimited.com) - Julia Geissberger - Durward Burrell (aikidovevey.ch) - Marco Rubatto...
Aiki Nomad Seminar - Uster 2012 (Ita)
Esplorando e condividendo tecniche, principi e prospettive dell'Aikido con: - Durward Burrel (aikidovevey.ch) - Marco Rubatto (aikime.blogspot.it) - Peter Fankhauser (aikidounlimited.com) -...
Uster Jana Guntenswiler
Pflicht und Kür von Jana Guntenswiler Longenführer Yvette Zosso Pferd Annagh Hill Cruise Uster 2012.
ROMA VS JUVENTUS 0-1 11.05.2014 ..JUVENTUS CLUB DOC USTER - GOL DI OSVALDO
DOPO TANTO TEMPO DI SOFERENSA ARRIVA IL GOL DI OSVALDO.!!!!
Camacho-Torch it Up_Road Tour'14 @ LaCorona Uster
CAMACHO "The Bold Standard" Roller-Tour @ by La Corona Uster 24. Juni 2014 Fotos by http//www.QuickieBox.ch (Christian Schmied) Film by http//www.RolandLuethi.ch Location Casa LaCorona, ...
Uster 1% Projekt
Uster 1% ist ein Projekt von der Stadt Uster. Alles in Schweizerdeutsch gesprochen. Punch Website:http://xpunch.wix.com/punch.
Sonntag 04.05.2014 Die Wiese wurde vor dem Mähen mit der Phantom überflogen und nach Rehkitzen abgesucht. Via Monitor wurden keine Kitze gefunden, auch nach dem durchlaufen der Wiese ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Greifensee (or "Lake Greifen" meaning griffin) is a small lake in the canton of Zürich in Switzerland.
The Ustermer Aa or Aabach is a river in the Canton of Zürich, Switzerland. The river, which has a length of 11,2 km, flows from the Pfäffikersee to the Greifensee through the deep Aatal.
Uster District is one of the twelve districts of the canton of Zürich, Switzerland. Its capital is the city of Uster. The German-speaking district has a population of 121,729 (as of 31 December 2011).
Uster railway station
Uster is a railway station in Switzerland, situated in the city of Uster. The station is located on the Wallisellen to Uster and Rapperswil railway line and served by Zurich S-Bahn lines S5, S9, S14 and S15. An unusual feature of Uster railway station is the historic lok remise or engine shed. This comprises two separate buildings, a simple shed from 1856 and a partial roundhouse from 1857, arranged around a turntable. The roundhouse is flanked by houses on either side.
Nänikon-Greifensee railway station
Nänikon-Greifensee is a railway station in the Swiss canton of Zurich. It is situated between the villages of Nänikon, in the municipality of Uster, and the town of Greifensee. The station is on the Wallisellen–Uster–Rapperswil line and served by Zurich S-Bahn lines S9 and S14.
These districts belong to Uster.
- Uster / Gschwader
- Uster / Kirch-Uster
- Uster / Kreidenbuehl
- Uster / Nieder-Uster
- Uster / Nossikon
- Uster / Ober-Uster
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Uster.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Uster.
- Affoltern am Albis
Uster: Storchenhorst bei Bahnhof, Uster (source)
Greifensee › North-West: › North-West, Greifensee (source)
Uster › South: Greifensee, Uster (source)
Witzberg: Flugplatz Speck-Fehraltorf (LSZK), Witzberg (source)
Fehraltorf: Flugplatz Speck − LSZK, Fehraltorf (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Устер, اوسته, ウスター, 乌斯特市