in Kelantan, Malaysia
- Sultan Azlan Shah Airport (28 mi)
- Taiping (Tekah) Airport (54 mi)
- Sitiawan Airport (63 mi)
- Sungai Tiang Airport (67 mi)
- Pulau Pangkor Airport (71 mi)
- Butterworth Airport (93 mi)
- Penang International Airport (93 mi)
- Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (107 mi)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (135 mi)
- Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Melaka and George Town, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 4.683 and 101.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 4° 40' 59" and E 101° 28' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ringgit - MYR
- Spoken languages:
- Malay, English, Chinese, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Panjabi, Thai
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:39 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kuala_Lumpur
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 7:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -4.590 and -78.661 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Campamento El Palmito
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Malaysia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Malaysia. Last Update: 2020-04-09 07:42:24
Discover Ladang Pangoi
Ladang Pangoi in Kelantan is a city in Malaysia about 107 mi (or 173 km) north of Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital city.
Local time in Ladang Pangoi is now 11:39 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kuala Lumpur with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Ladang Pangoi, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Malaysia is Sultan Azlan Shah Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Malaysia is Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), North-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tanah Rata, Ipoh, Betong, Sukhirin and Waeng. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 26% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 11th of April 2020
25°C (77 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 12th of April 2020
24°C (75 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Monday, 13th of April 2020
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tea plantations, Cameron Highlands
A view over the tea plantations at the Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
Gunung Siku, Cameron Highland
Organized by Mossy Trekkers Guide services by WildOutdoor Adv In collaboration with One Love Outdoorianz.
VLOG 2018 09 22-23 : Daypack Hike, Mossy Forest, Gunung Siku (Mount Siku), Cameron Highlands, Pahang
2018 09 22 : Kota Damansara - Lojing ... Gathered at McD Kota Damansara, our meeting point for carpooling, at around 2030 hours. Departed around 2045 and ...
Trip Mount Yong Belar by RedAnt Hikers
29 dan 30 Jun 2019 RedAnt Hikers Extreme Southern Hikers Adventure Nature Outdoor Club.
Reaching the Frontier - Yong Belar
May 05, 2019 - Today I'm with Zack Azhar, assistant to be flooded along the tracks to the Tudung Periuk Camp, Yong Belar Mountain. Sure too, Even though it ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ladang Pangoi.