Lerma de Villada
in Lerma of Estado de México, Mexico
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport (5 mi)
- Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (30 mi)
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport (35 mi)
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport (75 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (102 mi)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (106 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (125 mi)
- Tehuacan Airport (147 mi)
- General Juan N Alvarez International Airport (176 mi)
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Historic Centre of Mexico City and Xochimilco (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Central University City Campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Luis Barragán House and Studio (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Historic Centre of Morelia (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Historic Monuments Zone of Querétaro (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Historic Centre of Puebla (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Protective town of San Miguel and the Sanctuary of Jesús Nazareno de Atotonilco (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Zoológico de Zacango (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 19.289 and -99.512 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 19° 17' 19" and W -99° 30' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:54 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 7:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.700 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Patate Theophile
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-09-17 07:18:47
Touring Lerma de Villada
Lerma de Villada in Lerma (Estado de México) with it's 18,145 residents is a town located in Mexico about 27 mi (or 43 km) west of Mexico City, the country's capital place.
Time in Lerma de Villada is now 01:54 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Lerma de Villada, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km), North-West. We collected 1 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Mateo Atenco, Ocoyoacac, Metepec, Chapultepec and Capulhuac. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||12%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 59% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Friday, 18th of September 2020
18°C (64 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
16°C (62 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
21°C (69 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
City Express Suites Toluca
Quinta del Rey Hotel
CITY EXPRESS TOLUCA
Courtyard Toluca Airport
FIESTA INN TOLUCA AEROPUERTO
Crowne Plaza TOLUCA-LANCASTER
Quinta Del Rey Express
BEST WESTERN PLUS GRAN MARQUES
City Suites Toluca
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
recepcion de imagenes san nicolas san mateo atenco
SAN NICOLAS DE TOLENTINO SAN MATEO ATENCO RECEPCION DE IMAGENES http://sanicolas.guia-sanmateoatenco.com/ http://guia-sanmateoatenco.com/
Los Viejos Cadetes De Linares Del Viejo Don Chava
Este es un saludo para el publico desde las instalaciones de Television Mexiquense Canal 34.
Video de jugadas de fantasia fronton lerma
Cuadros jugando frontón en la prepa 23 de Lerma Estado de México.
Hola, a Todos los los esperamos este 7 de Noviembre de 2009 en la Parroquia de San Pedro Tultepec,
SE RENTA! RESIDENCIA EN CONJUNTO DE DOS NIVELES 3 RECAMARAS A 20 MIN DE SANTA FE Consta de: Cocina Integral con barra desayunador y piso ceramico, Sala y comedor con ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
San Mateo Atenco
San Mateo Atenco is a city and a municipality located in the State of México in Mexico. It lies west of the Federal District (Distrito Federal) near the municipality of Metepec, in the central part of the state of México, and is part of the Toluca urban area bordering the city to the east. Atenco is derived from the Nahuatl language. It means “In the water’s edge”, from atl(water), tentli (edge) and co (in).
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lerma de Villada.
- San Mateo Atenco
- San Mateo Mexicaltzingo
- Santa Cruz Atizapan
- Santiago Tianguistenco
- Almoloya del Rio
- San Antonio la Isla
- Villa Cuauhtemoc Otzolotepec
- Santa Maria Rayon
- Calimaya de Diaz Gonzalez
- Huixquilucan de Degollado
- Tenango de Arista
- San Miguel Zinacantepec
- Joquicingo de Leon Guzman
- Santa Ana Jilotzingo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Zerma de Villada, Lerma, Lerma de Villada