Almoloya del Río
in Almoloya del Río of Estado de México, Mexico
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport (13 mi)
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport (27 mi)
- Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (33 mi)
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport (73 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (110 mi)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (111 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (132 mi)
- Tehuacan Airport (143 mi)
- General Juan N Alvarez International Airport (167 mi)
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Historic Centre of Mexico City and Xochimilco (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Central University City Campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Luis Barragán House and Studio (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Centre of Morelia (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Historic Monuments Zone of Querétaro (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Historic Centre of Puebla (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Zoológico de Zacango (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 19.160 and -99.487 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 19° 9' 37" and W -99° 29' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:15 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 7:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.700 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Patate Theophile
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-09-18 07:21:36
Delve into Almoloya del Río
Almoloya del Río in Almoloya del Río (Estado de México) with it's 8,995 habitants is a city located in Mexico about 30 mi (or 48 km) south-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Almoloya del Río is now 03:15 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Almoloya del Río, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve in a distance of 36 mi (or 57 km), North-West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Santa Cruz Atizapan, Santiago Tianguistenco, Texcalyacac, Capulhuac and Xalatlaco. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 62 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||9%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 52% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 18th of September 2020
17°C (63 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
19°C (65 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
20°C (68 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SONIDO MARTELL SANTIAGO TIANGUISTENCO
Un aniversario mas de los grandes amigos de sonido SANGRE LATINA santiago tianguistenco toluca. SANGRE LATINA DISCO MOVIL KENWORTH SONIDO MARTELL gracias a tanta gene que se ...
Toy Gonzer's - Estoy Bien Loco (EVENTOS)
Toy Gonzer's - Estoy Bien Loco Presente en Secundaria Técnica 1 Tianguistenco. Secundaria Oficial Num 82 Capulhuac Secundaria Federal Ahuatenco Tianguistenco Mexico We Like To Party, ...
Mk-2 Yo no se mañana... vivimos mezklados
Grupo Mk-2 tocando en vivo en el salón Santiago Palace de Santiago Tianguistenco Estado de Mexico Mk-2... vivimos Mezklados.
El Mejor Calzon Chino
Esto es parte del paseo que se vive ocho dias antes de la Fiesta del 3 de Mayo, que se venera la Santa Cruz, En Santa Cruz Atizapan, Estado De Mexico. Donde participan Danzas como: Arrieros,...
Primer Informe de Gobierno 2013
El H. Ayuntamiento Constitucional de Almoloya del Río 2013 - 2015 da a conocer su primer Informe de Gobierno, bajo el lema "Gestiones y Acciones que Engrandecen", El Presidente Municipal ...
COLEGIO GAUDI (HIMNO)
ESTE ES EL HIMNO QUE REPRESENTA A CADA UNO DE LOS ESTUDIANTES Y PROFESORES DEL COLEGIO GAUDI.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Santiago Tianguistenco, often just simply called Tianguistenco, is a city and municipality located in Mexico State about thirty km south of the state capital of Toluca. It is located in the southwest part of the Valley of Toluca at the edge of the Ajusco mountain range that separates it from Mexico City. The name Tianguistenco (Tyanguistengko) is from Nahuatl and means “at the edge of the tianguis,” which is a traditional Aztec market.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Almoloya del Río.
- Santa Cruz Atizapan
- Santiago Tianguistenco
- San Antonio la Isla
- Santa Maria Rayon
- San Mateo Mexicaltzingo
- San Mateo Atenco
- Tenango de Arista
- Joquicingo de Leon Guzman
- Lerma de Villada
- Calimaya de Diaz Gonzalez
- Ocuilan de Arteaga
- Huixquilucan de Degollado
- Villa Guerrero
- Villa Cuauhtemoc Otzolotepec
- San Miguel Zinacantepec
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Almoloyita, Almoloya, Almoloya del Río