in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Vienna International Airport (20 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (49 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (71 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (83 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (83 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (86 mi)
- Graz Airport (89 mi)
- Maribor Airport (120 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (157 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (158 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (169 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- City of Graz – Historic Centre and Schloss Eggenberg (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Franz-Karl-Fernsicht (observation point, (5 mi)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (zoo, (7 mi)
- Kuchelauer Hafen (marina, (12 mi)
- Donauturm (observation point, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.182 and 16.147 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 10' 56" and E 16° 8' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:38 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:35 am and 4:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Dambach in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten (Niederösterreich) is a city in Austria a little west of Vienna, the country's capital city.
Local time in Dambach is now 10:38 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Dambach, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), East. We discovered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wolfsgraben, Purkersdorf, Laab im Walde, Gablitz and Breitenfurt bei Wien. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 33 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Night Temperature||-4°C / 25 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
1°C (34 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
0°C (32 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
4°C (40 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Sophienalpe Hotel Restaurant Café
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
OeBB - Koleje w Austrii - Westbahn
Film nakręcono w 2010 na stacjach Kolei Zachodniej ( Westbahn ) w Austrii. Ujęcia do filmu kręcono na stacjach Tullnerbach-Pressbaum i Rekawinkel.
Wolfgang Ambros u. Rainhard Fendrich - Schau Schazi -Purkersdorf Live
Schau Schazi (Lied von Georg Danzer) gespielt von Rainhard Fendrich und Wolfgang Ambros live in Purkersdorf 2013.
Wolfgang Ambros - Weisse Pferde - Purkersdorf live
Wolfgang Ambros & Die No. 1 vom Wienerwald spielen Georg Danzers Lied "Weisse Pferde" in Purkersdorf 2013.
The Orchestra - All over the world (live 2012, Purkersdorf, Austria)
The Orchestra (formerly "E.L.O. Part II") performing "All over the world" live on June 16th, 2012 in Purkersdorf, Austria; unfortunately the video is a bit shaky (especially when zoomed in)...
Rainhard Fendrich u. Wolfgang Ambros - Baba und foi net - Purkersdorf live
Rainhard Fendrich spielt mit Wolfgang Ambros "Baba und foi net" live in Purkersdorf 2013.
Wolfgang Ambros - Vo Liebe Ka Spur - Live in Purkersdorf
Wolfgang Ambros spielt "Von Liebe Ka Spur" Live in Purkersdorf am Hauptplatz 2013!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sandstein-Wienerwald natural park
The Sandstein-Wienerwald natural park (Naturpark Sandsteinwienerwald) is a natural park near Purkersdorf in the Vienna Woods (Wienerwald), Austria. Although a protected area under Austrian law, it is freely accessible. The park's 77 hectare area is mostly covered by oak forest. (The German version of this web page says Beech forest. ) Its highest point is the Rudolfshöhe (475 m), on whose top a lookout tower has been constructed.
The Wienerwaldsee is a shallow reservoir, located 20 kilometres west of Vienna, Austria. It is located just north of Austria's main motorway, the West Autobahn, between Tullnerbach and Neu-Purkersdorf. It was created over three years, 1895–1897, by damming the Wienfluss and letting it fill the valley behind. The area around the lake is a nature conservation area. On the northern shore, near the weir, stands the statue of Wilhelm Kress.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dambach.
- Laab im Walde
- Breitenfurt bei Wien
- Brunn am Gebirge
- Maria Enzersdorf
- Wiener Neudorf