in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Vienna International Airport (21 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (48 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (67 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (79 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (81 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (87 mi)
- Graz Airport (93 mi)
- Holešov Airport (98 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (154 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (161 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (173 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Franz-Karl-Fernsicht (observation point, (3 mi)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Kuchelauer Hafen (marina, (9 mi)
- Donauturm (observation point, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.245 and 16.168 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 14' 42" and E 16° 10' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:33 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:37 am and 4:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2021-01-18 08:21:37
Delve into Mauerbach
Mauerbach in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten (Niederösterreich) is located in Austria a little west of Vienna, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mauerbach is now 05:33 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Mauerbach, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-East. We encountered 4 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gablitz, Purkersdorf, Konigstetten, Tulbing and Laab im Walde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 2°C / 36 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Wednesday, 20th of January 2021
5°C (41 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Thursday, 21st of January 2021
3°C (38 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Friday, 22nd of January 2021
4°C (39 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Tulbingerkogel Relais du Silence
Hotel Restaurant Marienhof Unterkirchbach
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
International Latin Formationdance Competition December 13th 2014, Austria Savaria TSE B-Team
Dunapokal International Latin Formationdance Competition December 13th 2014, Purkersdorf, Austria Savaria TSE B-Team.
Latein Finale D 0350
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 All.Klasse Latein D Samba,ChaCha Cha,Rumba, Jive Finale.
Formationsclub Perchtoldsdorf 0359
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 Formation Latein 2.Bundeliga Formations Club Perchtoldsdorf - Baila.
TSC Blau Grün Team B - Anything for Love 0360
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 Formation Latein 2.Bundeliga TSC Blau Grün Wien Team B - Anything for Love.
TSC Rot Schwarz - Miami Latin Stars 0361
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 Formation Latein 2.Bundeliga TSC Rot Schwarz Wien - Miami Latin Stars.
TSC Blau Grün Team A - I am yours 0357
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 Formation Latein 2.Bundeliga TSC Blau Grün Wien Team A - I am yours.
Gála Társastáncklub Egyesület Zalaegerszeg 9563
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 Formation Latein 1.Bundeliga Gala T.E. Gála Társastáncklub Egyesület Zalaegerszeg (http://www.galate.hu/)
Paso Double Vorrunde C 0355
Wertungsturnier Purkersdorf 2012 All.Klasse Latein C Paso Double Vorrunde.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Mauerbach Charterhouse, in Mauerbach on the outskirts of Vienna, Austria, is a former Carthusian monastery, or charterhouse. Founded in 1314 and rebuilt in the 17th and 18th centuries, the Baroque monastic complex is one of the most important structures of its kind in Austria. Since 1984 the former charterhouse has been undergoing restoration by the Austrian Federal Monuments Office, which has its workshops there.
The Sanatorium Purkersdorf was built as a sanatorium in Purkersdorf, Wien-Umgebung, Lower Austria. It was built in 1904-05 by the architect Josef Hoffmann for the industrialist Victor Zuckerkandl and is an example of the style of the Viennese Secession in architecture.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mauerbach.
- Laab im Walde
- Breitenfurt bei Wien
- Brunn am Gebirge
- Maria Enzersdorf
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: