An der Stadlhütte
in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Vienna International Airport (21 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (50 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (72 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (84 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (84 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (87 mi)
- Graz Airport (88 mi)
- Maribor Airport (119 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (156 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (157 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (169 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- City of Graz – Historic Centre and Schloss Eggenberg (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Franz-Karl-Fernsicht (observation point, (6 mi)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Kuchelauer Hafen (marina, (13 mi)
- Donauturm (observation point, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.182 and 16.125 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 10' 54" and E 16° 7' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:20 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:29 am and 4:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2020-12-04 08:25:17
Touring An der Stadlhütte
An der Stadlhütte in Politischer Bezirk Sankt Pölten (Niederösterreich) is a town located in Austria a little west of Vienna, the country's capital place.
Time in An der Stadlhütte is now 03:20 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports nearby An der Stadlhütte, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), East. We collected 4 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wolfsgraben, Pressbaum, Breitenfurt bei Wien, Gablitz and Laab im Walde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 5°C / 42 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1000 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 16% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
8°C (46 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, strong breeze.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
8°C (47 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 7th of December 2020
4°C (39 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Cafe-Pension Familie Parzer
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Yamaha MT-07 trip
Das ist die Strecke: http://www.motorrad-tour.com/329.Best%20Of%20-%201?var_tour=5.
Autohaus Köfler & Ernst GmbH in Tullnerbach-Pressbaum, Niederösterreich
http://www.firmenabc.at Zu Köfler & Ernst GmbH Autohaus aus Tullnerbach-Pressbaum finden Sie ein ausführliches Porträt unter http://www.firmenabc.at/koefler-ernst-gmbh-autohaus_Ydj http://www....
OeBB - Koleje w Austrii - Westbahn
Film nakręcono w 2010 na stacjach Kolei Zachodniej ( Westbahn ) w Austrii. Ujęcia do filmu kręcono na stacjach Tullnerbach-Pressbaum i Rekawinkel.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Wienerwaldsee is a shallow reservoir, located 20 kilometres west of Vienna, Austria. It is located just north of Austria's main motorway, the West Autobahn, between Tullnerbach and Neu-Purkersdorf. It was created over three years, 1895–1897, by damming the Wienfluss and letting it fill the valley behind. The area around the lake is a nature conservation area. On the northern shore, near the weir, stands the statue of Wilhelm Kress.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of An der Stadlhütte.
- Breitenfurt bei Wien
- Laab im Walde
- Brunn am Gebirge
- Maria Enzersdorf
- Altenmarkt an der Triesting