in Mersin, Turkey
- Adana Airport (55 mi)
- İskenderun Airport (108 mi)
- Konya Airport (116 mi)
- Hatay Airport (119 mi)
- Gazipaşa Airport (121 mi)
- Nevşehir Kapadokya International Airport (122 mi)
- Ercan International Airport (136 mi)
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport (138 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (145 mi)
- Larnaca International Airport (153 mi)
- Paphos International Airport (188 mi)
- Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.019 and 34.287 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 1' 7" and E 34° 17' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Lira - TRY
- Spoken languages:
- Turkish, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Avaric
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:56 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Istanbul
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:40 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Turkey.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Turkey. Last Update: 2023-10-03 07:26:43
Delve into Arslanköy
Arslanköy in Mersin is a town located in Turkey about 215 mi (or 346 km) south of Ankara, the country's capital town.
Time in Arslanköy is now 08:56 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Istanbul with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Arslanköy, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Turkey is Adana Airport in a distance of 55 mi (or 88 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Turkey is Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük in a distance of 92 mi (or 148 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kuzucubelen, Gozne, Guzeloluk, Elvanli and Camliyayla. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 5th of October 2023
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 6th of October 2023
27°C (80 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 7th of October 2023
26°C (79 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Arslanköy Davası (SANDIK NAMUSUMUZDUR)
1946 tek partili sistemden çok partili sisteme geçişt Arslanköyde yapılan muhtarlık seçiminde Arslanköylü halkın oylarını koruması ve haklarına sahip çıkması.
Aslanköy’e Gidiş / MERSİN
Bu Videomu Beğenip, Linke Tıklayarak Kanalıma Abone Olabilirsiniz: ▻ https://bit.ly/2A3hEM1 Sosyal Medya Hesaplarım: ▻ İnstagram: ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Arslanköy (also called Efrenk) is a town in Mersin Province, Turkey.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Arslanköy.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: