in Karaman, Turkey
- Konya Airport (75 mi)
- Adana Airport (91 mi)
- Gazipaşa Airport (106 mi)
- Nevşehir Kapadokya International Airport (108 mi)
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport (138 mi)
- İskenderun Airport (147 mi)
- Ercan International Airport (153 mi)
- Larnaca International Airport (172 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (185 mi)
- Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.361 and 33.688 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 21' 40" and E 33° 41' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Lira - TRY
- Spoken languages:
- Turkish, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Avaric
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:44 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Istanbul
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:30 am and 6:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Turkey.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Turkey. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Ayrancı in Karaman is a town located in Turkey about 182 mi (or 294 km) south of Ankara, the country's capital place.
Time in Ayrancı is now 08:44 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Istanbul with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Ayrancı, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Turkey is Konya Airport in a distance of 75 mi (or 121 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Turkey is Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük in a distance of 52 mi (or 83 km), North-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yesildere, Karapinar, Cigil, Hotamis and Kilbasan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 20th of September 2021
26°C (78 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 21st of September 2021
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 22nd of September 2021
24°C (75 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
imalatı ve satış fabrika sobaları,fanlı soba imalat GSM 05354125951 GENEL MÜDÜR : Mehmet TEKELİOĞLU adres: Ambar mah. demirciler sitesi 26. cad. no 19 TEK-EL soba şube:eski sanayi...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
This article is about the town. For other uses, see Ayrancı (disambiguation). Ayrancı — District — Location of Ayrancı within Turkey.
Ayrancı Dam is a dam in Buğdaylı, Turkey, built between 1956 and 1958.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ayrancı.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Osmaniye, Ayrancıderbent, Ayrancı