in Tenancingo of Estado de México, Mexico
- General Mariano Matamoros Airport (23 mi)
- Licenciado Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport (26 mi)
- Licenciado Benito Juarez International Airport (47 mi)
- Hermanos Serdán International Airport (81 mi)
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (112 mi)
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (121 mi)
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (138 mi)
- General Juan N Alvarez International Airport (153 mi)
- Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Historic Centre of Mexico City and Xochimilco (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Central University City Campus of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM) (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Luis Barragán House and Studio (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Historic Centre of Morelia (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Monuments Zone of Querétaro (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Zoológico de Zacango (zoo, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.961 and -99.590 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 57' 40" and W -99° 35' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - MXN
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:44 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Mexico_City
- UTC/GMT offset: -6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:26 am and 7:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -19.700 and 63.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Patate Theophile
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Mexico.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Mexico. Last Update: 2020-09-18 07:21:36
Delve into Tenancingo
Tenancingo in Tenancingo (Estado de México) with it's 14,174 habitants is located in Mexico about 44 mi (or 71 km) south-west of Mexico City, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tenancingo is now 11:44 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Mexico City with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Tenancingo, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Mexico is General Mariano Matamoros Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Mexico is Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve in a distance of 46 mi (or 74 km), North. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villa Guerrero, Malinalco, Joquicingo de Leon Guzman, Zumpahuacan and Tenango de Arista. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 67 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||21%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 61% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Friday, 18th of September 2020
21°C (71 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 19th of September 2020
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 20th of September 2020
21°C (70 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hotel San Diego Tenancingo de Degollado.
Un Hotel Moderno en un ambiente campestre, rustico y contemporaneo, rodeado de Historia, misterio y belleza. Ubicado en Tenancingo de Degollado estado de Mexico, Hotel San Diego le invita ...
Tenancingo de Degollado Hotel San Diego
Yo creé este video con el Editor de video de YouTube ((http://www.youtube.com/editor). REalmente sencillo y muy util...gracias.
tenancingo degollado estado de mexico / especialistas de la cumbia
muchisimas gracias a toda la gente de Tenancingo Degollado en el estado de mexico por todo su apoyo a nuetra musica grupo "ESPECIALISTAS DE LA CUMBIA" de mark ortiz........mil gracias por todo ...
Tenancingo - Malinalco Tour
Mystical tour to a 200 year old monastery in Tenancingo's woods followed by a climb to a prehispanic warrior initiation temple within the archeological site in Malinalco.
TENANCINGO: TORNEO DE FRONTÓN A MANO 2015
TORNEO DE FRONTÓN A MANO EN TENANCINGO, MÉXICO. GANAN TEJUINEROS.
Entrevista con Lic. Fernando Jesus Morales Jaimes - Coordinador de Turismo de Tenancingo
Noticiero: "EL CARACTER" programa 1 (25/11/2011) parte1: Programa 1: El Caracter presenta Entrevista con Lic. Fernando Jesus Morales Jaimes-Coordinador de Turismo de Tenancingo, Tema: ...
TENANCINGO El temple 20 de Septiembre de 2012 JUAN MANUEL SANCHEZ POMPA 2
LA JUVENTUD DE TENANCINGO, EXIGE A SUS AUTORIDADES QUE YA TRABAJEN.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Tenancingo, State of Mexico
Tenancingo de Degollado is a city and the municipal seat of the municipality Tenancingo located in Mexico State, Mexico, although both are commonly known as Tenancingo. It is 26 miles (42 km) from Toluca, southwest of Mexico City. The name Tenancingo means "small (outdoor) walls" in Náhuatl.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tenancingo.
- Villa Guerrero
- Joquicingo de Leon Guzman
- Tenango de Arista
- Ixtapan de la Sal
- Ocuilan de Arteaga
- Santa Maria Rayon
- Calimaya de Diaz Gonzalez
- San Antonio la Isla
- Almoloya del Rio
- Santa Cruz Atizapan
- San Mateo Mexicaltzingo
- Santiago Tianguistenco
- Coatlan del Rio
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tenancingo, Tenancingo de Degollado