in Province du Hainaut of Wallonia, Belgium
- Wevelgem Airport (21 mi)
- Lille-Lesquin Airport (26 mi)
- Valenciennes-Denain Airport (26 mi)
- Maubeuge-Élesmes Airport (32 mi)
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport (39 mi)
- Brussels Airport (40 mi)
- Ostend-Bruges International Airport (49 mi)
- Antwerp International Airport (Deurne) (50 mi)
- Liège Airport (79 mi)
- Eindhoven Airport (92 mi)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (122 mi)
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (126 mi)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral in Tournai (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Nord-Pas de Calais Mining Basin (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Major Mining Sites of Wallonia (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes (Mons) (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx (Hainaut) (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- La Grand-Place, Brussels (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta (Brussels) (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Stoclet House (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Belfries of Belgium and France (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Historic Centre of Brugge (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Golf & Country Club Oudenaarde (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Mont Garni Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Waregem Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Royal Golf Club Du Hainaut (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Golf Club Enghien (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Royal Latem Golf Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Executive Club - Private Golf Zwijnaarde (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Steenpoel Golf Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.692 and 3.636 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 41' 31" and E 3° 38' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Dutch, French, German
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:34 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Brussels
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:34 am and 4:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Belgium.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Belgium. Last Update: 2022-12-07 08:13:49
Delve into Frasnes-lez-Anvaing
Frasnes-lez-Anvaing in Province du Hainaut (Wallonia) is a city located in Belgium about 33 mi (or 53 km) west of Brussels, the country's capital town.
Current time in Frasnes-lez-Anvaing is now 09:34 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Brussels with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports closer to Frasnes-lez-Anvaing, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Belgium is Wevelgem Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Belgium is Notre-Dame Cathedral in Tournai in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South-West. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Oudenaarde, Tournai, Valenciennes, Enghien and Chasse Royale. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Friday, 9th of December 2022
3°C (37 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 10th of December 2022
2°C (35 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 11th of December 2022
2°C (36 °F)
-3°C (27 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
20060322 | League | K.S.K. Ronse - R.A.F.C. | ATV
Second Division Belgium Season 2005-2006 Matchday 22 - March 22nd 2006 ----- K.S.K. Ronse - R. Antwerp F.C. ~ 2-3 0-1 (08') Alain Van Mieghem 0-2 (30') Fangzhuo Dong 1-2 (57') Rubenilson...
Playing of the Taps and Singing of the National Anthems in Ronse.
During the 2014 Memorial Day ceremony at the isolated grave of 2ndLT Gilbert A. Malrait in Ronse, the Taps were played by Sgt Joel Heredia and the singing of both National Anthems by MSgt Kim...
Lijn 86 : station Ronse
De Bolle Neuzen van TSP en B holding verlaten station Ronse richting Oudenaarde en Gent St.Pieters.
20100213 | League | K.S.K. Ronse - R.A.F.C. | ATV
Second Division Belgium Season 2009-2010 Matchday 26 - February 13th 2010 ----- K.S.K. Ronse - R. Antwerp F.C. ~ 2-2 1-0 (31') Amick Ciani 1-1 (21') Tibor Tisza 2-1 (63') Amick Ciani...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Frasnes-lez-Anvaing.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Фран лез Анвен, فرازن-له-آنون, Фран-лез-Анвен, Fraine-dilé-Anvegn