in Tuntange of Mersch, Luxembourg
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (11 mi)
- Bitburg Airport (29 mi)
- Verdun-Le Rozelier Airport (48 mi)
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (52 mi)
- Saarbrücken Airport (60 mi)
- Liège Airport (68 mi)
- Nancy-Essey Airport (72 mi)
- Aachen-Merzbrück Airport (77 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (83 mi)
- Cologne Bonn Airport (94 mi)
- City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Völklingen Ironworks (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Place Stanislas, Place de la Carrière and Place d'Alliance in Nancy (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Aachen Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust at Brühl (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Cologne Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Stoclet House (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta (Brussels) (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.718 and 6.010 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 43' 4" and E 6° 0' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Luxembourgish, German, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:45 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Luxembourg
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:29 am and 9:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Luxembourg.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Luxembourg. Last Update: 2020-06-06 07:20:59
Delve into Tuntange
Tuntange in Tuntange (Mersch) with it's 605 habitants is a city located in Luxembourg a little north-west of Luxembourg, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tuntange is now 03:45 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Luxembourg with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Tuntange, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Luxembourg is Luxembourg-Findel International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Luxembourg is City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saeul, Septfontaines, Kehlen, Boevange-sur-Attert and Useldange. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 61 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 42% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 8th of June 2020
19°C (66 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
19°C (66 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 10th of June 2020
20°C (68 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Miles To Perdition - Vengeance @ Vichten on the Rocks 2012
Live at Vichten on the Rocks (07.04.2012) http://www.myspace.com/milestoperdition https://www.facebook.com/milestoperdition Video: Canon EOS 550D Audio: Olympus LS-5.
We Knew John Doe - A Prophecy @ Vichten on the Rocks 2012
Live at Vichten on the Rocks (07.04.2012) http://weknewjohndoe.bandcamp.com https://www.facebook.com/weknewjohndoe Video: Canon EOS 550D Audio: Olympus LS-5.
Đi qua Lục xâm bảo và trở về Cà mau
Đây là kỷ niệm mà chắc chẵng bao giờ tôi quên được, những chuyến đi xa. Về tận cùng miền Nam của nước Việt thân yêu và các miền đất xa lạ...
Lets Play Minecraft Sky Verse Folge #001 Aller Anfang is EINFACH xD
Lets Play Minecraft!! Sky Verse!!!! Map Download Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1... Viel Spaß beim Zuschauen!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Saeul is a commune and small town in western Luxembourg, in the canton of Redange. As of 2005, the town of Saeul, which lies in the south-east of the commune, has a population of 298.
Tuntange is a commune and small town in western Luxembourg, in the canton of Mersch. As of 2005, the town of Tuntange, which lies in the west of the commune, has a population of 580. Other towns within the commune include Ansembourg, Bour, Hollenfels and Marienthal.
Brouch is a small town in the commune of Boevange-sur-Attert, in western Luxembourg. As of 2008, the town has a population of 700 and 271 households.
Buschdorf is a small town in the commune of Boevange-sur-Attert, in western Luxembourg. As of 2001, the town has a population of 374.
Greisch is a village in the commune of Septfontaines, in western Luxembourg. As of 2005, the village had a population of 211.
Roodt-sur-Eisch is a village in the commune of Septfontaines, in western Luxembourg. As of 2005, the village has a population of 210.
Bour is a village in the commune of Tuntange, in western Luxembourg. As of 2001, the town has a population of 64.
Ansembourg Old Castle, known as the Old Castle of Ansembourg, in central Luxembourg is one of the castles belonging to the Valley of the Seven Castles. Located high above the little village of Ansembourg, the medieval castle is the private residence of the current Count and Countess of Ansembourg.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tuntange.
Kehlen: Meteo, Kehlen (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tuntingen, Tuntange, Tënten