in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.367 and -62.783 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 22' 0" and W -62° 46' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:17 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.124 and 117.324 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Observatório Sumaúma
Observatório Sumaúma in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a city in Brazil about 1,470 mi (or 2,365 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Local time in Observatório Sumaúma is now 08:17 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports in the vicinity of Observatório Sumaúma. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 43 mi (or 70 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 105 mi (or 169 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Boa Vista, Manaus, Fonte Boa, La Esmeralda and Lethem. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.