in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.117 and -62.733 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 7' 0" and W -62° 43' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:01 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:58 am and 6:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.983 and 117.250 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Cumaru
Cumaru in Barcelos (Amazonas) is located in Brazil about 1,430 mi (or 2,301 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Cumaru is now 09:01 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 3 airports close to Cumaru. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 64 mi (or 103 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Manaus, Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, La Esmeralda and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
The Merger of Two Rivers
Rio Negro (the black one) and Rio Solomone (the yellow one) merge to form the Amazon River.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.