in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.590 and -63.428 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 35' 22" and W -63° 25' 40"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:03 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 6:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.633 and 116.650 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Long Nah
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Moreira
Moreira in Barcelos (Amazonas) is located in Brazil about 1,489 mi (or 2,397 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Moreira is now 01:03 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Moreira. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 124 mi (or 200 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, Manaus, La Esmeralda, Boa Vista and San Carlos de Rio Negro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.