in Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.791 and -62.482 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 47' 27" and W -62° 28' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:50 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Boa_Vista
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.752 and 117.521 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Novo Pensamento
Novo Pensamento in Amazonas is a place in Brazil about 1,434 mi (or 2,308 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Current time in Novo Pensamento is now 12:50 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Boa Vista with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 4 airports near Novo Pensamento. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 69 mi (or 112 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Manaus, Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, Lethem and La Esmeralda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.