in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.375 and -62.964 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 22' 29" and W -62° 57' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:48 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.200 and 116.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Romão in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a town in Brazil about 1,478 mi (or 2,378 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Current time in Romão is now 07:48 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports near Romão. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 112 mi (or 180 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, Manaus, La Esmeralda and San Carlos de Rio Negro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.