in Caracaraí of Roraima, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.867 and -61.938 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 52' 1" and W -61° 56' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:08 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Boa_Vista
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.901 and 118.064 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Terra Preta
Terra Preta in Caracaraí (Roraima) is a place in Brazil about 1,405 mi (or 2,260 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Current time in Terra Preta is now 07:08 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Boa Vista with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 3 airports near Terra Preta. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 68 mi (or 110 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 55 mi (or 89 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Manaus, Boa Vista, Fonte Boa, Lethem and La Esmeralda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.