in Rorainópolis of Roraima, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.506 and -61.785 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 30' 20" and W -61° 47' 7"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:25 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Boa_Vista
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 5:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.866 and 118.195 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Susuk Luar
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Boiaçu
Boiaçu in Rorainópolis (Roraima) is located in Brazil about 1,416 mi (or 2,279 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Boiaçu is now 06:25 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Boa Vista with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Boiaçu. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 85 mi (or 137 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 81 mi (or 131 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Manaus, Boa Vista, Lethem, Fonte Boa and La Esmeralda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.