in Caracaraí of Roraima, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.664 and -61.953 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 39' 51" and W -61° 57' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:50 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Boa_Vista
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 5:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.775 and 117.972 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Maçaroca
Maçaroca in Caracaraí (Roraima) is a city located in Brazil about 1,416 mi (or 2,278 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Maçaroca is now 07:50 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Boa Vista with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 3 airports closer to Maçaroca. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 70 mi (or 113 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 69 mi (or 112 km), South.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Manaus, Boa Vista, Fonte Boa, Lethem and La Esmeralda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.