in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 134 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.500 and -63.550 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 30' 0" and W -63° 32' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:26 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 6:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.517 and 116.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Santana
Santana in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a town located in Brazil about 1,499 mi (or 2,413 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Time in Santana is now 12:26 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports closer to Santana. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 55 mi (or 88 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 134 mi (or 216 km), South-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, La Esmeralda, San Carlos de Rio Negro, Manaus and Boa Vista. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.