in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.317 and -63.017 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 19' 0" and W -63° 1' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:52 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 6:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.200 and 116.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Lisbão
Lisbão in Barcelos (Amazonas) is located in Brazil about 1,483 mi (or 2,387 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Lisbão is now 02:52 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Lisbão. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 46 mi (or 75 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 117 mi (or 188 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, Manaus, La Esmeralda and San Carlos de Rio Negro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.