in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.283 and -63.000 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 16' 59" and W -63° 0' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:05 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.200 and 116.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Juquiquera
Juquiquera in Barcelos (Amazonas) is located in Brazil about 1,484 mi (or 2,388 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Juquiquera is now 08:05 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Juquiquera. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 78 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 118 mi (or 190 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, Manaus, La Esmeralda and San Carlos de Rio Negro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.