São João Curaba
in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 137 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.450 and -63.567 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 26' 59" and W -63° 34' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:55 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 6:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.517 and 116.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover São João Curaba
São João Curaba in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a town in Brazil about 1,503 mi (or 2,418 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Current time in São João Curaba is now 12:55 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports near São João Curaba. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 58 mi (or 93 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 137 mi (or 221 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, La Esmeralda, San Carlos de Rio Negro, Boa Vista and Manaus. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.