in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro of Amazonas, Brazil
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 0.350 and -64.017 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 0° 20' 59" and W -64° 1' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:47 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 6:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -0.380 and 115.983 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2022-12-08 08:24:33
Castanho in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro (Amazonas) is a city in Brazil about 1,564 mi (or 2,517 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital city.
Local time in Castanho is now 11:47 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports in the vicinity of Castanho. The closest airport in Brazil is Tapuruquara Airport in a distance of 88 mi (or 142 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: La Esmeralda, San Carlos de Rio Negro, Fonte Boa, Boa Vista and Maroa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.