in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.186 and -64.067 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 11' 9" and W -64° 4' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:33 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.100 and 116.133 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Tapera
Tapera in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a city located in Brazil about 1,540 mi (or 2,478 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tapera is now 12:33 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports closer to Tapera. The closest airport in Brazil is Tapuruquara Airport in a distance of 69 mi (or 110 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, San Carlos de Rio Negro, La Esmeralda, Boa Vista and Maroa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.