in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro of Amazonas, Brazil
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 0.383 and -64.050 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 0° 22' 59" and W -64° 3' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:18 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:57 am and 6:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -0.400 and 115.933 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Tauaquera in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro (Amazonas) is a town located in Brazil about 1,567 mi (or 2,522 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital place.
Time in Tauaquera is now 12:18 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports nearby Tauaquera. The closest airport in Brazil is Tapuruquara Airport in a distance of 88 mi (or 141 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: La Esmeralda, San Carlos de Rio Negro, Fonte Boa, Boa Vista and Maroa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.