in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro of Amazonas, Brazil
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.341 and -64.464 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 20' 25" and W -64° 27' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:16 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 6:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.400 and 115.583 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-14 08:22:38
Delve into Vista Alegre
Vista Alegre in Santa Isabel do Rio Negro (Amazonas) is located in Brazil about 1,552 mi (or 2,498 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vista Alegre is now 01:16 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 3 airports close to Vista Alegre. The closest airport in Brazil is Tapuruquara Airport in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, San Carlos de Rio Negro, La Esmeralda, Maroa and Boa Vista. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.