in Barcelos of Amazonas, Brazil
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex (Unesco heritage, 132 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -0.202 and -63.221 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -0° 12' 7" and W -63° 13' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:30 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Manaus
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:02 am and 6:09 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 0.233 and 116.767 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Curupira in Barcelos (Amazonas) is a city in Brazil about 1,499 mi (or 2,412 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital.
Local time in Curupira is now 01:30 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Manaus with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 2 airports in the vicinity of Curupira. The closest airport in Brazil is Barcelos Airport in a distance of 58 mi (or 93 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Central Amazon Conservation Complex in a distance of 132 mi (or 213 km), South-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fonte Boa, Boa Vista, La Esmeralda, Manaus and San Carlos de Rio Negro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.