in Province de Liège of Wallonia, Belgium
- Aachen-Merzbrück Airport (13 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (14 mi)
- Geilenkirchen Airport (17 mi)
- Liège Airport (22 mi)
- Hasselt Airport (29 mi)
- Norvenich Airport (33 mi)
- Mönchengladbach Airport (43 mi)
- Düsseldorf International Airport (53 mi)
- Eindhoven Airport (55 mi)
- Niederrhein Airport (61 mi)
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (78 mi)
- Aachen Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust at Brühl (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Cologne Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Flemish Béguinages (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Stoclet House (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta (Brussels) (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Rietveld Schröderhuis (Rietveld Schröder House) (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Golf Club Mergelhof (Golf course, 2 mi)
- Golf & Country Club Henri-Chapelle (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Golf Blue Green Durbuy (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Golf Du Haras (Golf course, 12 mi)
- International Gomz (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Pro1Golf Golf Liege (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Royal Golf Club des Fagnes (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Spiegelven Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Royal Golf Club Sart Tilman (Golf course, 18 mi)
- De Valkenier (amusement park, (10 mi)
- GaiaZoo (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.733 and 5.917 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 43' 59" and E 5° 55' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Dutch, French, German
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:11 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Brussels
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:59 am and 8:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Belgium.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Belgium. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Delve into Overstehindel
Overstehindel in Province de Liège (Wallonia) is a town located in Belgium about 69 mi (or 111 km) east of Brussels, the country's capital town.
Time in Overstehindel is now 11:11 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Brussels with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Overstehindel, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Aachen-Merzbrück Airport in Germany in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km). The closest airport in Belgium is Liège Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Aachen Cathedral in Germany at a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km). The closest in Belgium is Flemish Béguinages in a distance of 66 mi (or 13 km), East. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Aachen, Maastricht, Gangelt, UEbach-Palenberg and Selfkant. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (66 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
21°C (69 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Romantik Parkhotel Het Gulpdal
B&B Kasteel Nijswiller
Saillant Hotel Gulpenerland
Best Western Hotel Slenaken
Bilderberg Kasteel Vaalsbroek (Aachen region)
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Winter in Camerig
In South-Limburg, the most southern area of The Netherlands, you can find sloping hills. The hills in this video are situated in Camerig near Epen, a touristic village. All the year around...
Geoengineering / WATCH THE TRAIL 14.09.2014 Skywatch Belgium
Short review from the 14th september 2014 over Belgium morning and evening.
Toyota MR2 4AG 20V Blacktop pure engine sound
Attacking a few hairpins in my 1988 Toyota MR2 Hardtop with a 4A-GE 20V Blacktop engine and a C160 6-speed gearbox swap.
Video: Wandeling vanuit Restaurant Buitenlust in Vijlen
Impressie van een wandeling met de hond vanuit Restaurant Buitenlust in Vijlen. Door de gehuchten Camerig en Kuttingen, door glooiende weilanden en langs het riviertje De Geul. Een mooie ...
Soldatenfriedhof bei Aachen: Henri Chapelle American Cemetery
Auf dem belgischen Friedhof in der Nähe von Aachen wird 6000 Toten und 450 Vermissten gedacht. Das 1960 errichtete Hauptgebäude wird 2010 renoviert. Er leigt auf dem Weg nach Aubel und lohnt.
Mais Hakselen 2012 : Claas Jaguar 980 en Claas Jaguar 900 in aktie in Remersdaal van Egide London
Mais 2012 : In Remersdaal word mais gehakselt en die moet allemaal op transport na Eupen. Loonbedrijf Egide London heeft zijn 2 grootste Claas Jaguars op deze klus gezet. Omdat de Claas Jaguar.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial
The Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial contains the graves of 7,992 members of the American military who died in World War II. It is one of fourteen cemeteries for American World War II dead on foreign soil, and is administered by the American Battle Monuments Commission. The fifty-seven acre cemetery and memorial is located three kilometers northwest of the Walloon village of Henri-Chapelle, which lies approximately 30 kilometers east of Liège, Belgium on highway N3.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Overstehindel.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Van Donderdag 30 April 2020 Tot Zondag 3 Mei 2020 Meikamp Op Camping Natuurlijk Limburg In Remersdaal (Voeren) , België
Starting at: 03:00 pm (15:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
OP TOCHT DOOR DE VOERSTREEK 8 Tot 12 Juni
Starting at: 02:00 am (02:00).
More Information: eventful.com.