in Cologne District of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Geilenkirchen Airport (8 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (14 mi)
- Aachen-Merzbrück Airport (19 mi)
- Mönchengladbach Airport (25 mi)
- Hasselt Airport (27 mi)
- Norvenich Airport (33 mi)
- Düsseldorf International Airport (37 mi)
- Eindhoven Airport (38 mi)
- Liège Airport (38 mi)
- Niederrhein Airport (38 mi)
- Cologne Bonn Airport (52 mi)
- Aachen Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Castles of Augustusburg and Falkenlust at Brühl (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Cologne Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Flemish Béguinages (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Rietveld Schröderhuis (Rietveld Schröder House) (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Schokland and Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Golf Club Mergelhof (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Golf & Country Club Henri-Chapelle (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Toverland (amusement park, (23 mi)
- De Valkenier (amusement park, (15 mi)
- GaiaZoo (zoo, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.066 and 5.988 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 3' 57" and E 5° 59' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:55 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:13 am and 8:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2020-03-29 07:21:59
Delve into Waldfeucht
Waldfeucht in Cologne District (North Rhine-Westphalia) with it's 9,305 habitants is located in Germany about 333 mi (or 535 km) west of Berlin, the country's capital town.
Current time in Waldfeucht is now 06:55 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Waldfeucht, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Geilenkirchen Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Aachen Cathedral in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We encountered 3 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Selfkant, Gangelt, Heinsberg, UEbach-Palenberg and Bruggen. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 21% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Tuesday, 31st of March 2020
7°C (45 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
9°C (48 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Kasteel Daelenbroeck Romantik Hotel
Roerdalen Hotel Restaurant
In het gouden Hoefijzer
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2 Öcher Tram Linie 51 O-Bus
Zu Aachen gehörten zu den Zeiten der "Tram" auch die O-Busse. Hier dargestellt ist eine Fahrt auf der Linie 51 mit dem Henschel, die endgültige Abstellung der Fahrzeuge in der Talstrasse...
Schützenaufzug Waldfeucht 1964.wmv
Schützenaufzug Waldfeucht 1965 Super8 Filmaufnahme aus dem Jahre 1965 http://www.stjohannes-baptist-waldfeucht.de/
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Koningsbosch is a village within the municipality of Echt-Susteren, in the Dutch province of Limburg. Koningsbosch is located next to the German border, approximately 10 kilometres east of the town of Echt. The neighbourhood of Koningsbosch, which also includes the hamlets Echterbosch, Spaanshuisken, Aan Reijans and the surrounding countryside, covers an area of 0.27 km², has 1.711 inhabitants (as of 1 May 2005) and consists of some 700 houses.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Waldfeucht.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Ingrid Kühne - Okay, Mein Fehler!
Starting at: 09:00 pm (21:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
فالدفوخت, Вальдфойхт, Vuch, Валдфојхт, 瓦尔德福伊赫特