in Pest megye, Hungary
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 129 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.407 and 19.286 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 24' 25" and E 19° 17' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:32 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:19 am and 5:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-03-01 08:32:20
Vecsés in Pest megye with it's 19,327 residents is a town located in Hungary about 13 mi (or 21 km) south-east of Budapest, the country's capital place.
Time in Vecsés is now 08:32 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports nearby Vecsés, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gyal, Monor, Godollo, Dabas and Szigetszentmiklos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1035 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 3rd of March 2021
9°C (48 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 4th of March 2021
9°C (49 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 5th of March 2021
11°C (52 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Szenegáli papagájok látogatása a tenyésztőnél (Vecsés, 2014.03.16)
A mai napon Ádival ellátogattunk Vecsésre, ahol egy papagájtenyésztőnél voltunk hivatalosak. Alaposan szemügyre vettük a kis Szenegáli papagájfiókákat, és egy-két madárkát...
Budapest-Sharm El Sheikh, (Travel Service B 737-800)
Egyiptimi nyaralásunk bemutatása videósorozatban.
Csoki the Kelpie - Vecsés Kupa - freestyle - round 2 - just a play
for the Hungarians 3, -- amikor nem a pontokért szól az előadás... Csoki + Seftsik Péter Vecsés Korong Kupa freestyle round 2 "az üzenet"
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stadion Dózsa György út
Stadion Dózsa György út is a sports stadium in Vecsés, Hungary. The stadium is home to the famous association football side Vecsési FC. The stadium has a capacity of 3,000.
These districts belong to Vecsés.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Vecsés.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vecsés.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: