in Arrondissement de Croix des Bouquets of Département de l'Ouest, Haiti
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport (23 mi)
- Jacmel Airport (48 mi)
- Cabo Rojo Airport (55 mi)
- Maria Montez International Airport (62 mi)
- Cap Haitien International Airport (75 mi)
- Constanza Dom Re Airport (82 mi)
- Santiago Municipal Airport (98 mi)
- Cibao International Airport (101 mi)
- Las Américas International Airport (151 mi)
- National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.675 and -71.953 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 40' 31" and W -71° 57' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Gourde - HTG
- Spoken languages:
- Haitian, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:31 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Port-au-Prince
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:14 am and 5:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bundera Bundera
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Haiti.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Haiti. Last Update: 2020-02-17 07:21:47
Delve into Cornillon
Cornillon in Arrondissement de Croix des Bouquets (Département de l'Ouest) with it's 7,572 habitants is a city located in Haiti about 27 mi (or 43 km) east of Port-au-Prince, the country's capital town.
Current time in Cornillon is now 12:31 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Port-au-Prince with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Cornillon, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Haiti is Toussaint Louverture International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers in a distance of 63 mi (or 102 km), North.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jimani, Comendador, Port-au-Prince, Hinche and Neiba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 17th of February 2020
29°C (84 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
28°C (82 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
27°C (80 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Puerto Rico Vacation - Part I
Vacaciones en la Isla Del Encanto! Our vacation in the Enchanted Island.
Homes for Haiti-Construction Vid #2
http://ChildofPurpose.org http://Twitter.com/Childof_Purpose http://Facebook.com/ChildofPurpose.org.
Tension leaving Batey 41 in Haiti
As we finished up the day of medical treatment at this Haitian batey we were giving out soccer balls for the kids and a few people were wanting as much as they could get...
Visit to a Haitian Village
Footage of our truck entering Village 41 in Haiti. Medical Mission Trip 2011.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cornillon.
- San Juan de la Maguana
- Santa Cruz de Barahona
- Fort Liberte
- San Fernando de Monte Cristi
- Laguna Salada
- San Jose de Ocoa
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Concepcion de La Vega
- Puerto Plata
- Villa La Mata
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Grands Bois, Cornillon, Kòniyon