in Neiba of Provincia de Baoruco, Dominican Republic
- Maria Montez International Airport (25 mi)
- Cabo Rojo Airport (41 mi)
- Constanza Dom Re Airport (54 mi)
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport (58 mi)
- Jacmel Airport (74 mi)
- Santiago Municipal Airport (83 mi)
- Cibao International Airport (83 mi)
- La Isabela International Airport (94 mi)
- Las Américas International Airport (115 mi)
- National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.481 and -71.420 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 28' 52" and W -71° 25' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - DOP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:45 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Santo_Domingo
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -21.882 and 114.132 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- North West Cape
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Neiba
Neiba in Neiba (Provincia de Baoruco) with it's 18,670 habitants is a city located in Dominican Republic about 94 mi (or 151 km) west of Santo Domingo, the country's capital town.
Current time in Neiba is now 01:45 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Santo Domingo with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Neiba, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Dominican Republic is Maria Montez International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 41 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers in Haiti at a distance of 79 mi (or 126 km).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fundacion, San Juan de la Maguana, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Jimani and Comendador. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
neiba kan 2009
neiba kan 2009, los relatos de neiba por juan pablo, melvin y junior, la gente de ASOGEBIEN........
Chiga trical Regidor
aqui le tenemos las quejas del Sr. Chiga Trical "aspirante a Regidor" por el Partido PTN "Partido de los Triculiceros de Neyba" veaN............................
Pinta tu Navidad - Neyba 2014
Taller de pintura realizado para los concursantes e impartido por Auriluz Vila en la actividad Pinta tu Navidad.
David vs Ariel
Duelo de baloncesto en la chancha municipal de Duvergé. Retador: Ariel Defensor: David Sea usted el jurado.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lake Enriquillo is a lake in the Dominican Republic and is the largest lake and lowest point in the Caribbean and the lowest point on any ocean island.
Galván, Dominican Republic
Galván, Dominican Republic is a town in the Baoruco province of the Dominican Republic.
Los Ríos, Dominican Republic
Los Ríos, Dominican Republic is a town in the Baoruco province of the Dominican Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Neiba.
- San Juan de la Maguana
- Santa Cruz de Barahona
- San Jose de Ocoa
- Concepcion de La Vega
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Laguna Salada
- Cambita Garabitos
- Fort Liberte
- Villa La Mata
- San Cristobal
- San Fernando de Monte Cristi
- San Francisco de Macoris
- Santo Domingo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: